Kaza Community Watches AoT

Message me on Skype a few hours before. If I’m not there I’m probably out for a bit as I’m on a trip until Saturday, so I’ll try to get there tomorrow. Dont reschedule because of me

Something came up suddenly so today won’t work for me. Feel free to host anyways, I’ll just catch up and try to make it to the next session. Really sorry.

It’s tomorrow. If that’s what you meant, then yes I’m postponing it.

Nevermind thought it was Friday today I’m dumb.

T-minus 15 hours. Ahaha~ Bonecuss still haven’t had notice from you.

oh, yeah, if the times are correct that should be fine, the talking in the chat will remind me

Hey something just came up and I might not be able to join you guys tonight, or at least not til later in the night depending on how long you go. Dont worry about postponing or anything because, as I said, ive already seen the first 6 episodes

Alright that was cool, excited to continue it next time for some more spidermen versus big naked guys!
dat ass

2 Likes

And yes, we did stop after episode 3.

Finished with episode 2, will do ep 3 sometime later. Boy, was that intense!

I… May have indirectly been spoiled on this back when it was showing haha. So I hooope what i understood back then was wrong, oterwise I may have an idea of what happened between Eren and his dad

Great, really hope i can join you guys next time

I might as well try it. How does the same time look for people? And should it be Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Aka, does this weekend work for people and which day scheme would we prefer?

I think any day is fine for me, since at midnight it is extremely rare that I will be busy.

I’d prefer Saturday. There’s a decent chance I’ll spend Friday at a friend’s or something.

I think Friday might be the better choice, it’ll have to be later in the day though since I get out of school at 2 PM so

uhh I would like to join you guys, but no time, so Ill just read up all the stuff you post here. Im pretty busy preparing for my graduation this year :/. Still ill try to start SnK (AoT) asap.

You might just want to stay caught up and talk to us about it during off times, considering the time I have kind of set on turns it into 1:00 AM for you at start, and we easily hung around with one another for 3 hours. I also cannot move the time back a few hours due to Pepe’s time.

As for the rest, I’m more leaning Sat/Sun based on it giving us time to relax after School for the Americans.

Oops, I’ve been letting this get buried. But I shall try for 4:00 P.M. (GMT-8) on Saturday the 6th (Sunday the 7th for post midnight guys). For those that don’t know what that time means, there is a previous post that shows the times for everyone else (except an incorrect for Pepe, who actually will be 8:00 A.M. and you can try asking. We’ll be starting on episode 4, so hope those that didn’t get to watch last time can catch up.

Let me know if you can make it, I know this cuts into same late parts of Saturday for some of us, but that’s what our Fridays were for, ahaha~.

Time to set my alarm, then! I hope I don’t have too much fun on saturday night, causing me to sleep too late :stuck_out_tongue:

Not gonna be able to make it tomorrow guys I will be at a concert. Happy watching and hope i can (finally) make it next week