Kantai Collection -KanColle-

Wooooooooooww…

fixed it

So, can we talk about how we all hate this fucking bitch on the E-3 event map?

with a 0.7% drop rate on a map that costs roughly 1.5k fuel/ammo per run orz

yup, E-3 is basically hope she doesn’t crit you. I’m farming E-3 for Takanami and Maruyus atm.

oh, you farming E-3 too? I am there for Tokitsukaze. I havent cleared anything past E-3 and I dont really plan on doing so. I just want that one ship.

So like uhh…
I managed to beat E-1 on medium yesterday!
(with a fleet that started at like level 10)
hooray!
Also I finally got my Верный the same day!

also a Kongou today! Fleet 4 and marriage quests are finally a thing for me now!
(also E-2 kicks my fucking ass, but whatever!)

Well…I mean.
“Mk.2” is basically 4 chars, so “Kai” is shorter, really.
“Mk.3” is shorter than “Kai Ni”, I guess.
So the Mk.2’s just there for like, consistency?

Yuuup, because otherwise the “Ni” would risk getting pushed offscreen and then you couldn’t tell the two apart - which happens with longer names

or sometimes you cant tell them apart at all, because it just says Yuudach

This is currently my favorite Kanmusume, I worked hard to get her before the event ended… rest in piece all of those who weren’t able to get Teruzuki or the Item required for Shoukaku Kai Ni…

1 Like

I’m surprised to find a discussion regarding this. Well I have been playing kancolle since a couple of months ago, favorite ship is Kirishima. It’s a regular game, farming resources takes too much time when you start and the 100 ships limit is painful. I’m waiting for the coming event

I’ve actually been burnt out from KanColle for a long time now ever since summer 2016 event OTL