2 Likes

khorosho

Poi?

also the anime is 2/10

removing Naka-chan would put it up to like 6/10

sheā€™s THAT bad.

Poi.

1 Like

So does anyone other than me and @EndOfRefrain (still) play this? Spring event fun times.

damn event, I already hate it. Someone put me out of my misery.

Iā€™ve had intentions of picking it up as a way to kill timeā€¦ But never have gotten around to it yet.

With my work schedule right now, this is likely a good thing.

I played a lot around a year ago, I might pick it up again and try to get the new Italian ships \o/

well, one of them is a map clear reward, while the other one is a boss drop on the last event map, so if you really want to get them, I recommend starting as soon as possible.

well, Iā€™m trying, at least.

ā€¦wait! How do you make the shipgirlsā€™ names (besides German ones) display in Latin alphabet instead of the usual Kana?

Thereā€™s been a typo in the topic title this entire time, by the way.

Also that new tan girl is cute. ro-500? I dunno how names work in this series but thatā€™s her art tag.

Damn! Youā€™re right!

And yes, itā€™s Ro-500. Seems like a remodel of a German submarine girl

K O N G O U D E S U

kongou is the greatest really

well, the tool Iā€™m using - KCT has a viewer which translates quests and the kanmusus names.
Itā€™s not that great really, since Kai is translated with Mk.2, and some things are a bit broken, but yeah. otherwise Iā€™m pretty content with it.

yup, she is the second remodel of U-511, a hard to get ship now. She was an event reward in last years Winter event and is a drop from the boss in the currently running spring event.

Iā€™d pound her poi

Thereā€™s actually a reason for the Mk.2 thing: limited available screen space.

A name like ā€œKongou Kaiā€ may not be much of a problem, but consider a name like ā€œYuudachi Kai Niā€ squeezed into that same space, andā€¦ you get the idea.