Kantai Collection -KanColle-

also the anime is 2/10

removing Naka-chan would put it up to like 6/10

she’s THAT bad.

Poi.

1 Like

So does anyone other than me and @EndOfRefrain (still) play this? Spring event fun times.

damn event, I already hate it. Someone put me out of my misery.

I’ve had intentions of picking it up as a way to kill time… But never have gotten around to it yet.

With my work schedule right now, this is likely a good thing.

I played a lot around a year ago, I might pick it up again and try to get the new Italian ships \o/

well, one of them is a map clear reward, while the other one is a boss drop on the last event map, so if you really want to get them, I recommend starting as soon as possible.

well, I’m trying, at least.

…wait! How do you make the shipgirls’ names (besides German ones) display in Latin alphabet instead of the usual Kana?

There’s been a typo in the topic title this entire time, by the way.

Also that new tan girl is cute. ro-500? I dunno how names work in this series but that’s her art tag.

Damn! You’re right!

And yes, it’s Ro-500. Seems like a remodel of a German submarine girl

K O N G O U D E S U

kongou is the greatest really

well, the tool I’m using - KCT has a viewer which translates quests and the kanmusus names.
It’s not that great really, since Kai is translated with Mk.2, and some things are a bit broken, but yeah. otherwise I’m pretty content with it.

yup, she is the second remodel of U-511, a hard to get ship now. She was an event reward in last years Winter event and is a drop from the boss in the currently running spring event.

I’d pound her poi

There’s actually a reason for the Mk.2 thing: limited available screen space.

A name like “Kongou Kai” may not be much of a problem, but consider a name like “Yuudachi Kai Ni” squeezed into that same space, and… you get the idea.

Wooooooooooww…

fixed it

So, can we talk about how we all hate this fucking bitch on the E-3 event map?

with a 0.7% drop rate on a map that costs roughly 1.5k fuel/ammo per run orz

yup, E-3 is basically hope she doesn’t crit you. I’m farming E-3 for Takanami and Maruyus atm.

oh, you farming E-3 too? I am there for Tokitsukaze. I havent cleared anything past E-3 and I dont really plan on doing so. I just want that one ship.