Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @kyuketsukimiyu and @Random_User !

time to get hyped

2 Likes

Welcome to @kyuketsukimiyu and @Random_User. I hope you have great funs and much giggles on this website. :smile:

1 Like

Hi Random_User I like your profile photo. And your YO-SHI-NO reference. Welcome to Kazamatsuri.org.

1 Like

Same here, itā€™s going to be amazing! Welcome to the forum, Iā€™ve only been here a little while but everyone here is pretty nice and awesome.

I do, but kinda got stuck on episode 15 if im not mistakenā€¦ kept forgetting to watch it at my free time TAT

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m marinarasauce, from the American state of California.

A bio that Iā€™ll hopefully keep short:
My first VN was Clanand (which I only partly finished), followed by Tomoyo After, because Tomoyoā€™s path was fantastic. I found this place from the Sekai Project updates about Clannad, and I hope that I wonā€™t be too irritating of a presence here.
A funfact about me is that I (think) I was at the very first announcement for the Steam release of Clanand by Sekai Project, which makes it doubly ashameful that I forgot to back the kickstarter, because I was ridiculously hyped up about it for two weeks or so.

6 Likes

Even though Iā€™m as new as you in this forum, I want to welcome you so you can feel the warmth of a key fan as much as I did in this couple of days.

PS: Yay, first one to welcome you, I want a sanae rainbow bread now.

Welcome to the forums @kyuketsukimiyu, @Random_User and @marinarasauce! Hope you guys (or girls I guess) will have fun discussing with us!

1 Like

Welcome! Weā€™re glad to have all of you, @kyuketsukimiyu, @Random_User and @marinarasauce.

[quote=ā€œmarinarasauce, post:1557, topic:49ā€]
I hope that I wonā€™t be too irritating of a presence here.
[/quote]Donā€™t worry! As long as you adhere to the three pillars of Kaza (Respect, Common Sense, Donā€™t Be a Shit) and follow our Rules and Guidelines youā€™ll be A-OK~

I always look forward to what new opinions and insights new members will bring, so I hope to see you around ^^

3 Likes

Wlcome to you, @marinarasauce. Have fun here on Kaza. :smile:

Welcome @marinarasauce! Have fun on the forums!

@kyuketsukimiyu, @Random_User, @marinarasauce. Welcome here!

Eyo @marinarasauce, welcome! I almost forgot to do the backerkit stuff for Clannad, but luckily I remembered like 2 or 3 days before the deadline^^

welcome man, I was also introduced by Sekai for Clannad. I havenā€™t been here very long but everyone here seems to be pretty cool and nice so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy this forum.

Hi marinarasauce! I too live in California. Welcome to Kazamatsuri.org.

Hello everybody!

I just joined, and I wouldnā€™t have found this place if it wasnā€™t for the official CLANNAD translation that Sekai Project is releasing soon.

I really came to the vn world because a lot of people on a different fora recommended to play the CLANNAD game instead of watching (or complementary to watching) the anime. Thus I did and I went a far way with the doki translation way back. However that translation had a lot of shortcomings and as I didnā€™t have the time to learn Japanese of course I got stuck. I am really glad about these new developments and I hope I can participate in the CLANNAD bookclub! :smile:

Oh yeah, I live in the Netherlands so I hope the time difference with the USA wonā€™t be to much of a problem during the bookclub.

So I have played CLANNAD, all routes up to half-way nagisaā€™s route. I have also watched the anime, but not the after story (yet). Still planning to watch it either after I finish the game or when Iā€™ve given up on ever finishing it.

My main interests besides from VN/anime is sports, which I try to do about 4 hours a week. Also I have to study a lot for university (actually I am supposed to be studying now but this seemed more interesting :wink:)

Greetings!

9 Likes

Welcome! CLANNAD is a lifechanger for many of us. The fact that Sekai is releasing it officially soon has us on the edge.
That said, thereā€™s no reason to stop there. There are many Key works out there so you will have content to love for a long time. If you like sports then you will love Little Busters! They just announced officially in English it and everyone is on shock (Donā€™t watch the anime, really).
That said, good to see you, feel free to participate in fun and interesting discussion during the Bookclub! Iā€™ll be looking forward to seeing you then.

1 Like

It was the Baka-Tsuki tl. Doki never actually did anything with Clannad iirc. They picked it up when they were bringing their VN department to life, but they didnā€™t work on Clannad at all from what I remember of them. They did TA, slowly worked on EX, and then everything moved over for Visual Arts.

You are correct, it was the Baka-Tsuki version. I mixed them up :innocent:

Nice to meet you @tunk4l, I hope you have fun with us here on Kaza :grinning: