Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @Slowdive!

Its always great to have more music lovers around.

Also, two things about your spoiler-tagged stuff: 1) Im not sure why you though you needed to tag that, its not really a spoiler. You can probably remove those tags. And 2) In the future when using spoiler tags, it would be really helpful to all of us if you could give a short description of what you’re tagging in parentheses, e.g. (Angel Beats) They all die.

Im interested in hearing your thoughts on stuff, hope to see you around~

Welcome to kazamatsuri slowdive! Your essay on the key stories being connected sounds fascinating, I’d love to read it some day. Also nice taste in music! I also love jazz and chill step, great stuff.

Hi everyone!

I’m KingPoro (Also known as Anderson in … some … areas) from Jakarta, Indonesia. I’ve been a fan of Key works ever since I watched Clannad and its After Story two years ago, and I’ve been lurking around Kazamatsuri for the last three months or so. More recently, I’ve been watching Charlotte (As I’m sure some of you from the Kaza Watches group may have noticed, hehe), and I’m eagerly awaiting the official release of Clannad’s VN by Sekai Project.

Other than that, I’m a huge fan of Angel Beats!, which was really a breath of fresh air during a difficult time for me, and I’m planning on spending the rest of my school holidays working through the animes and VNs of Air and Kanon.

In the last three months that I’ve been lurking around here, I’ve become really quite impressed with the quality, activity, and friendliness of the Kazamatsuri community. As such, I’m really looking forward to contributing in some way to repay the hours of entertainment that reading through this site has provided me so far!

10 Likes

Welcome! @KingPoro Glad to have you, another lurker-turned-contributor like myself.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the future Charlotte episodes as well as everything else. :slight_smile:

Hello @Slowdive and @KingPoro!

I am pretty interested in this! You should post it… Huh where would one post that? I guess making a new topic would be fine, too.

And I also ship Riki x Kurugaya so yay~

I was glad to have you watching it with us earlier :smiley: Hope you can join in more in the future~

1 Like

Welcome, @Slowdive and @KingPoro. Welcome to our ever-expanding circle of Key fans. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Slowdive, post:1269, topic:49”]
Since then, I’ve watched Kanon, Angel Beats, Air TV, Air movie, Clannad Movie, Kanon 2002, read Kanon, Clannad, and ,Little Busters and watched LB/LB:R/LB:E in that order.
[/quote]Impressive. Now go read Rewrite. XD

[quote=“Slowdive, post:1269, topic:49”]
I can also make a pretty strong case for Kurugaya being Riki’s main romantic interest in Little Busters
[/quote]I’m not the biggest fan of Kurugaya, but if you’re really serious about it, I can’t argue. (LB! Spoilers?) Riki’s a doormat anyways, so it hardly matters which girl he gets in the end. XD

[quote=“KingPoro, post:1272, topic:49”]
I’ve been lurking around Kazamatsuri for the last three months or so.
[/quote]Well, it’s a good thing you revealed yourself at this time. :slight_smile:

I’m eagerly awaiting the official release of Clannad’s VN by Sekai Project.
[/quote]As am I. It will be my first time reading the VN and roughly three years since I watched the anime in its entirety. My body is ready~ :3

I’ve become really quite impressed with the quality, activity, and friendliness of the Kazamatsuri community.
[/quote]That’s all thanks to our beloved admins and their push for order in this community. However, there’s always room for improvement, and at least I try to do my best to be welcoming to the members in this community. That said, I’m glad our efforts so far are paying off, and I hope that we can all become great friends someday.

As such, I’m really looking forward to contributing in some way to repay the hours of entertainment that reading through this site has provided me so far!
[/quote]I wish you and @Slowdive the best of luck here at Kazamatsuri! We expect good things from the both of you, and I look forward to seeing what you can do in the near-future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The evidence is all there! It even fits into the main Litbus timeline!

Poros are cute *~*

There’s quite a few people from Indonesia here~

If only they would clean up those flags. It drives me crazy T A T

Yo @Slowdive and @KingPoro! Nice to have ya^^

Hello, i’m Astronomer!

planetarian was my first key visual novel I read, and I was immediately hook. So far i’ve read that and two routes of Rewrite. I look forward to chatting with all of you!

8 Likes

Ah, fresh meat!

…Ok no. Welcome to the community, and enjoy your stay. Charlotte has been a good ride, but I haven’t been in the bookclubs as of late because of RL issues ;v;/

Kurugaya as a heroine is underrated, she needs more love. It must be her mature aura, in contrast to her more childish peers

Huh, I always thought she was up there with Kud in terms of popularity.

That would be more of a Western phenomena and I appreciate that, but AFAIK Kud’s popularity is miles away from the other LB! girls except for maybe Saya

1 Like

Hi there @Astronomer @Slowdive @KingPoro. Nice to have you here. :smiley:

Welcome @KingPoro! Glad you joined the community :slight_smile:

Yo @Astronomer, fitting username for your first Key VN there :wink:

A big warm welcome to @xToki, @Rewrite130, @jda95, @Slowdive, @KingPoro, and @Astronomer! Lots of new members have cropped up since I went on my little holiday. I hope you are all enjoying your stay! Don’t forget to check out the IRC, and when you have enough activity on the forum, you’ll gain access to our Skype chat that’s super active every day!

Hi everyone!
I’m “joeross75” and i live in a little forest called Ljusaryd in Sweden (a.k.a the country of meatballs).
The first project i saw that was made by Key was the anime version of “CLANNAD”. I liked it so much that i looked up what other stuff key made. After clannad i watched pretty much every anime adaptation that key made. And at the beginning of July i started reading the first Key visual novel that was “Rewrite”. Im still reading it and im not done yet (Its soooo loooong but sooo addictinggg to reaad). Right now Rewrite is my favorite project that key had made so far.

The interest i have outside of visual novels and anime is making maps for games in the Source engine and im also doing some programming too. Im gonna start studying computer science at autumn (cant wait!).

Well, that was pretty much my introduction and im looking forward to talk about key stuff with you guys! :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome @joeross75! Do you make maps for any specific games?

I mostly make maps on Portal 2 using Hammer Editor. Not the puzzle maker.

1 Like

I’d be very much interested in seeing some of the stuff you’ve done if you head over to the general gaming discussion!

1 Like