Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @Balzac-sensei!
What is your favorite VN then? Is it Umineko? :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome! I noticed you’ve already done some quick progress on 1st beat! If you don’t mind me asking, how’s your Japanese skill?

Hi guys, I’m Eagle.

I live in France and I found Kazamatsuri.org when I search news for the Angel Beats! VN and for Charlotte anime.

My first Key works was Clannad and my favorite VN is Little Busters! I seen all Key anime, except Air, and I like all the stories and the characters. My favorite anime is Kanon 2006. Outside of Key i’ve played a lot of VNs, like Katawa Shoujo and I currently trying to find a heart-touching VN to read.

I hope to have a nice time here !

5 Likes

Welcome @Balzac! Please enjoy your stay.

@Eagle Welcome! Another French member! Will you be attending Japan Expo?

I can’t, I’m very busy with my exams, so I can’t go to Paris this week.

Hey @Eagle! Good luck with your exams^^

Thanks @Skyzzed ^^

Hello everyone.
FINALLY, I found my home!!! cries
I’m a foreign who lives in Japan, Tokyo.
I played Rewrite, clannad and currently playing Little Busters. (I have almost all key’s works’ game boxes) not to mention the special edition of angel beats with a poster signed by the staff TT_TT
I watched clannad, Kanon, Angel beats (rewatching it in Bluray).
my first is clannad, my favorite is Rewrite (I am replaying it on PS VITA now)
how did I find Kazamatsuri?
Yesterday I was searching for some rewrite pictures. and I saw a site called Kazamatsuri, the city where my favorite work took a place, so I thought “why not take a look” and I wasn’t disappointed.

other interests:
Anime/manga/VN of course, Writing novels (stopped for a while), music, collecting stuff, and robot making.

My friends call me “Key occupied his mind”.
My daily meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Drama, dinner, drama snacks.
and key is my best supply of drama, key is a drama farm sobs
let’s be friends my Key brothers and sisters, (if you live in Japan, let me have the pleasure of meeting you)
you can call me Tamotsu or Tamo

14 Likes

The Kanon bluray is so pretty ~ I loved it.

Oooh, fighting bots or actually useful stuff?

Tamo is a cute name~ Drop the tsu nod nod

Ok, lets see, who all have I missed because I was lazy…

A HUGE WELCOME TO @Mind83 @Sakakino_Konomi @Suzuki @Balzac @Eagle and @RyuuTamotsu!

I hope the fact that you have bothered to post in this topic means we’ll be seeing you around, can’t wait to hear all of your thoughts on these stories and characters that we all love so much!

Yoroshiku~

1 Like

@Takafumi
Actually I meant Angel beats and clannad o.o

and yeah, I’m just a beginner but will make on these fighting bots one day XD

fumu fumu, people always tell me that my name is long .-. so I just made it simple

@Yerian
thanks a lot :smiley:
well, I found a home to talk freely in, don’t worry, you’ll hear me till you kick me out :expressionless:

2 Likes

@Takafumi I like this place already XD

hey heeeey another Japan resident! I’m in Yokohama which is near enough to Tokyo, so we should totally meet up some time :smiley:

@Pepe
perfect, we must meet ASAP :3

1 Like

Heya,

From the US, California.

I’ve seen pretty much all the Key anime adapations but haven’t yet touched the games yet.
My first was probably Angel Beats!, which then led into my favorite, Clannad.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Read the VNs NOW :smiley:

Like seriously Im not gonna welcome you until you go read the VNs ._.

Just kidding, enjoy your stay! Hopefully we’ll be able to convince you read them since they all really are better than their adaptations~

Heyo @RyuuTamotsu, how bout Tamocchi?^^
And hey @evetan, are you telling me you watched the mediocre LB anime but didn’t read the masterpiece VN? D:

@skyzzed

Haha yea… the reason why I don’t do VN’s is that they can be a pain to set up.

…and I am a lazy person … Maybe one day when I’m feeling it. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the LB adaptations was probably one of my least favorite Key adaptations.

@Skyzzed
Haruka’s style, I like it XD