Introduce Yourself!

Oh that’s really cool! I’m going to be making a lot of instrumental music for the soundtrack. The songs which will have lyrics are also probably gonna be in English because my Japanese ain’t good enough to write songs yet. I’ve only studied for a year. Also my VN is not related to either of those actually :smiley:
Looking forward to playing your VN when it’s out! :slight_smile:

Best of luck to both of us !

1 Like

Cheers!

Welcome, @LeinonenSensei. There’s so many talented people joining our ranks recently…

[quote=“LeinonenSensei, post:1142, topic:49”]
I’m also into writing, drawing and making music. I’m right now working on my own Visual Novel, for which I will be writing the story and soundtrack, and making the character designs.
[/quote]You are many things I wish I could be. XD

I mean, I do write often, but I’ve never been able to properly code my own VN. That’s probably the hardest part about making any type of game. I can’t draw or make music either, so writing’s all I’ve got. That’s partially why I want to become a scenario writer in the first place.

[quote=“LeinonenSensei, post:1142, topic:49”]
Looking forward to talking with all of you people! :slight_smile:
[/quote] Same to you. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for this community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @LeinonenSensei. Glad you could make it over here. :smiley:

Cool, I’m looking forward to that. ^o^

It’s talentmatsuri… :slight_smile:

Welcome everybody!

Good luck with your projects, @Heizei_koukousei, @Kotarou, and @LeinonenSensei! I hope to play your releases soon. :slight_smile:

Welcome, @LeinonenSensei!

Have you ever considered purchasing any of Key’s visual novels? I know @EisenKoubu recently went on a buying spree snatching up and reading each of Key’s visual novels to try and ‘catch up’ to the discussion on our community, so you might wanna talk to him about it, haha.

On our information pages on the front of our site, we have information on where to buy all of Key’s games~

2 Likes

Oh yes I have considered that, but I ain’t very rich so I rarely have a change to do so. I am actually going to order the Clannad Visual Novel in a few days since I right now happen to have money :slight_smile: My Japanese ain’t still perfect but I’ve been able to enjoy the trial of Angel Beats! -1st Beat- with my Japanese skills so far, so it should be awesome!

4 Likes

I just took a peek at your works!!! they’re awesome!! congrats!!!

Hi everyone,

I’m Velunari. After reading Planetarian, Clannad, Rewrite and Little Busters I have to say they are the most heart-touching stories I’ve ever read and so I hope to have a nice time here.

9 Likes

Hello @Velunari, welcome to our community. Are you hyped for Charlotte?

Eyo @Velunari! Welcome to wonderland!

Hyped so much that I hate being hyped. I’m used to wait till the whole anime has aired until I watch it so I don’t have to wait for each episode… and yet Charlotte will be one of those times where I could never stand waiting a second for it, which in turn leads to me watching it episode per episode with those horribly long time in between the episodes which I have to wait nonetheless.

1 Like

Welcome @Velunari!

Pass the time while discussing the latest episode with us! There will also be a weekly podcast about charlotte :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, @Velunari. Good to have you here.

[quote=“Velunari, post:1156, topic:49”]
Planetarian, Clannad, Rewrite and Little Busters
[/quote]Haven’t read CLANNAD, and it’s been a long time since I’ve watched the anime. I can confirm that all the other VNs you listed are indeed ‘heart-touching’. You should also read AIR and Kanon. Those are also pretty good. :slight_smile:

o/

I’m Aegair or Louis and I’m 20, from the UK and studying Physics (haaaa) and Philosophy ( <3 ). I got into Key from Clannad and since finishing it I’ve also played Planetarian, Little Busters, Rewrite, and attempted Kanon (Kanon Ayu route spoilers, sorta)before ditching it because URGH. I should have patched in the all ages skip because banging Ayu was the worst thing ever. Even more so in context given that she was in a coma and yeaaaaaahhhh…

I’d been following / talking to some peeps from Kazamatsuri for a while on twitter and Tumblr and finally caved in to joining the website since tonnes of awesome shizz came from it ^^

Outside of Key I’ve played a bunch of other VNs, currently playing Umineko. And have completely ruined my life by watching the masterpiece that is Revolutionary Girl Utena. I look forward to being destroyed by Charlotte with the rest of you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @Velunari and @Aegair!

@Aegair, I think I’m going to fit in very nicely. Always awesome to meet fellow Umineko fans :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome!

I enjoy both subjects immensely (though my love for math overshadows physics). Good to meet a fellow academic!

2 Likes

Yay another new member! Hey @Aegair

[quote=“Aegair, post:1162, topic:49”]
studying Physics
[/quote]yes! me too! +1 for that, and another +1 for Umineko^^

Nice Hajime avatar too :wink:

1 Like

Yay, UK. Come to conventions *A*

I dropped Physics after a week back when I did it~

Ooh, I didn’t know we had Tumblr presence.

I’d hope so. It’s your site.

Looks like a fancy new medabot. I was always disappointed that the actual content of gc wasn’t as good as the character art made it look.

1 Like