Introduce Yourself!

It’d never happen.
Kyousuke has eyes for someone else.
Someone Riki’er.

4 Likes

Okay guys, let’s please keep the introductions topic from getting filled with not-introductions! If you want to continue, please reply in a different topic.

Maybe if SOME PEOPLE didn’t say the OTP topic had no worth we’d have a topic to take it too!

4 Likes

Hello all, I just a Aussie person who all over the place on net & shares the obsession with Key universe especially Clannad . People have known me as the admin of Clannad fan group on Steam Community site. I found out Kazamatsuri.org from the advertising that the leader of Kazamatsuri posted in Planetarian Steam forum (Btw, I refering to Aspirety) Everyone is welcome to join & take a look what my group has to offer. ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/clannad )

I’ve been lurking around here from time to time & never got around posting something until now. So yeah, just starting who I was before jumping on board & now we’re back in topic, right guys?

8 Likes

Welcome! I guess the Clannad fan group on steam is gonna go crazy next year once it gets released, eh :wink: And yes, thanks for bringing it back on topic haha

Welcome~ We don’t have much Clannad discussion right now, but when the steam release comes along I’m sure it’ll consume the whoooole forum (apart from the ABOW thread. That thing doesn’t die.)

2 Likes

Hey! Great to have some more balance on the CLANNAD side of things. We fully support necro-posting so feel free to bring up any of those old CLANNAD topics!

1 Like

Hello Everyone & greetings from Germany!

To begin with i’m a VN fan for about a year i think. My first visual novel was Katawa Shoujo wich i only tried out of extreeeeem boredom. I never thought that it would be this great :D. Okay, i finished the whole VN and searched for others VN’s and ended up with Clannad wich was even better! I think you know how that story goes on :smiley: Next was the Clannad Anime, Little Busters VN, Little Busters Anime, Angel Beats, Air Anime, Kanon Anime and the last one was the Rewrite VN. The next one will be Planetarian to catch up with the bookclub.

I found this site while i was looking for a news site about key on facebook. I listened to the podcasts and they motivated me to look a bit more into the forum, so here i am now :D. I will start the Air VN soon, too to get ready for the next bookclub!

I’m really looking forward to have a nice time with you guys ~

9 Likes

Wow, good to know people from outside are listening to our podcasts! :wink: Welcome, @Necem, and hope you enjoy it here. The AIR bookclub is gonna be more than just a few members podcasting, though, and it would be great if all of us would post our thoughts in-time with the progression of the bookclub. It adds good discussion, as what happened last time with the planetarian one

oh hey, more german support!
anyways, welcome here, hope you’ll have much fun~

Welcome @Botan ! As an Australian myself, it’s great to see more Aussie Key fans making themselves known here! I know there’s quite a few of us out there!

And welcome also to @Necem! I’m really glad you’ve been enjoying our podcast and the bookclub, and I look forward to seeing your participation in the upcoming Air bookclub! I’ll have a post with even more details about it coming very soon~

Make sure you’ve familiarised yourselves with the FAQ, and make yourselves at home! We have many topics covering different subjects from all of Key’s games here, so don’t be afraid to use that search button and bump a topic of interest! We have topics for almost every Key character and route now!

And don’t forget to say hi to our Skype chat sometime~

Welcome Necem! I’m glad that you found us through our book club and stuff, and even more glad that we’re finally getting around to the next one. Please participate in that, as well as bringing up any old discussion. We love to hear new opinions!

Hello all, I’m Wizzerd and I’m from Tasmania. I started loving Keys titles since watching Kanon (anime and VN) a few years ago and have since experienced Clannad, Angel Beats and my personal favorite, Planetarian. I found this community no long ago while digging through the Planetarian steam forum.

4 Likes

Welcome!

Ooooo a planetarian fan!? @LinkThinks will be happy to meet you. You should go vote it up in Poll: Favorite Key Series and explain why~

2 Likes

Oh, welcome! Surprisingly, you’re not the first Tasmanian on here, I believe. Isn’t that right, @Telnaior?

1 Like

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat another one!? I didn’t believe they existed! Wait, what am I saying >_>
Uh, hi! Welcome to Kaza!

2 Likes

Hey @Wizzerd, welcome to the forum! I don’t suppose you’ve checked out our planetarian bookclub yet have you?

1 Like

I’m currently watching through the bookclub podcast uploaded over on the Youtube channel and enjoying it.

6 Likes

Welcome my fellow planetarian lover! Having another person with planetarian as their favorite visual novel here is awesome, although I’ll be interested to see if that changes when/if you read Little Busters/Rewrite/whatever else Key is throwing out there in the near future.

Great to see more people are actually listening to the podcasts. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here~

1 Like

Welcome @Necem, @Botan and @Wizzerd. Glad you could all make it. :smiley:

1 Like