Introduce Yourself!

Hello all!
You can call me Gates, and I am from the US!
I have seen All Key anime except Rewrite, and I am currently playing Clannad, Little Busters, and Tomoyo After. I will finish them (eventually!).
I found Kazamatsuri through another community.
I enjoy watching Hockey, Traveling, Snow Skiing, and Cooking!

Its nice to meet you all!

9 Likes

Hi everyone! Im Zero and im glad to be able to join this community.
Im a 18 years old guy who lives in Argentina who enjoys all things related wth Key. I read ReWrite and watched the ReWrite anime (too many times) and i watched Clannad, Angel Beats, Charlotte, Air and some more. I found Kazamatsuri thanks to a recommendation of the ReWrite server bcs i had some questions.

Thanks for reading and i hope i can get on well wth everyone!

10 Likes

Hello fellow key fans! Call me Idiology! Iā€™m a English guy in his early 20ā€™s and Iā€™ve been a key fan for the past 5 years.

I actually came across Kazamatsuri back in its early days through reading Aspiretyā€™s Rewrite posts on each of the character routes. This was before Sekai Project had even released planetarian in english, might have even been before they announced it in english (itā€™s been quite a long time so I canā€™t remember).

The reason I decided to join now is because I decided a long time ago that if I were to join Kaza, I would want to do something significant, so I hope I am able to offer some good content to the community.

In terms of what Key works Iā€™ve been exposed to, Iā€™ve read all of CLANNAD, planetarian (twice, PC and Switch), Tomoyo After, Little Busters, Rewrite, Harmonia and the Summer Pockets trial edition (I really need to get to Kanon and Air I know). Iā€™ve seen every Key anime (even the CLANNAD and Air films) with the exception of the second series of Rewrite (donā€™t know why, I never got round to it), and the original Kanon (probably for the best). My favourite Key anime is probably CLANNAD just because the anime had a significant personal impact on me and really changed my perspective on life, and it was also the catalyst to make me looking into other key works, so itā€™s really important to me. However my favourite visual novel might be Rewrite just because I really enjoy the contrast of different ideologies (hence my name), and I really like how it approaches each of the character routes. Also I love the cast - Lucia for life!

Iā€™m looking forward to getting to know you all and I hope that we can all make some happy memories together!

14 Likes

A bold proclamation @Idiology! Iā€™m interested to see what significant something you being to the table~

Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Iā€™m Nyachi and I am from Poland. Iā€™ve read Angel Beats VN and currently reading Rewrite. I also watched Charlotte. I discovered kazamatsuri not so long ago when I searched for information about Jun Maeda and kazamatsuriā€™s post showed. My interests outside Key are learning Japanese and playing the piano. What interests me mainly in this forum are discussions about different routes and hearing opinions of other Key fans of them.

I hope I can get along well with everyone!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you Nyachi and welcome to the Kazamatsuri. I also am learning Japanese and play the piano so we are probably gonna get along. It pretty cool how your from Poland and thus you deserve a special nickname, I am gonna call you ā€œNekoNyanā€ If your fine with that. Also as you like Angel Beatz, TK (cant remember if thats his name) gives his regards with a KISS YOU. Best line in Angel Beatz anime so I am hoping its in the visual novel as well.

People are friendly here so youā€™ll do just fine.

2 Likes

I feel a deep connection with you already! welcome!

2 Likes

hello everyone! iā€™m nikki, and iā€™m a bit of a newbie when it comes to KEY - i basically revered Air as the most beautiful story of all time after finishing it when i was 4th grade, andā€¦ didnā€™t interact with much of their other works afterwards (i have watched kyoaniā€™s adaptation of kanon and clannad - i barely remember anything from kanon, and clannad never struck a chord with me.)

after recently finishing little busters i have devoted the rest of my life to reading whatever they put out. little busters has saved my life (literally - i do mean that!) and rin natsume is my best girl.

i love literature, drawing, video game history, otaku culture in general, and japanese street fashion.
my eternal favorite things ever are touhou and vocaloid. i got into them in elementary school and theyā€™ll continue to be a part of my identity for the rest of my life.

for any ryukishi fans out there, my second favorite visual novel (right behind LB!) is umineko! higurashi is also a huge part of my life as i also got into it during elementary school. definitely feel free to chat with me about his stories as well!

i enjoy analyzing stories / characters / aesthetic & art / gameplay elements very deeply! please feel free to contact me if youā€™d like to chat - i love talking with fellow fans to see how far our love for media goes!

are there any figure collectors out there? iā€™ve been one since middle school, and my love for it only continues to grow (as my bank account depletes)! (i unfortunately do not have many figure collecting friends ;_; pls talk to me about pvc plastic) my mfc account is here! https://myfigurecollection.net/profile/tachola

the best place to contact me would be through a DM on my IG, which is here! https://www.instagram.com/denpaloli/

hope to make lots of friends here~ this place seems great!
KEY stories forever!! :heart:

12 Likes

Just like you love figurines and would love to collect them. the only problem is that i dont have money. I was gonna get a 50$AUD haijyuu figure but sadly they were sold out. Either way I am sure we will get along as I also love all things otaku (except idols.) Also a major ruykishi fan. (Huge higurashi fan and a decentish Umineko fan.) If you like analysing things Iā€™d advise a game called NieR: Automata as that is a MASTERPIECE and would recommend to any ryukishi fan. Its a hack and slash RPG but its insanely good.

Also, Just like you key has changed my life multiple times so lets share Key around the world (just not my house keys.)

2 Likes

Hello! I am a figure collector too, I checked your MFC Profile and it seems like we have a lot in common!
A lot of people here have the same interests, even things that are not related to KEY, itā€™s like we all attract each other like magnets, itā€™s amazing!
I have a lot of goods but very few KEY products, though the few I do have are awesome, I might share it with you all soon.

2 Likes

I guess it depends on what series you like but if budget is an obstacle for you, I recommend you check out banpresto figures, recently I have been buying them a lot because they are pretty cheap and they seem to be able to put a lot of quality into them despite this.
If you donā€™t know the website already, I suggest you check on Mandarake, I was curious and I found a lot of Haikyuu banpresto figures there:
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?categoryCode=020101&keyword=haikyuu&lang=en
(I supposed Haijyuu was a typo :haha:), ranging from 2000JPY to 3000JPY (roughly 25 to 40$AUD).
I purchased a lot from mandarake and I can safely say that they are reliable, (though pay attention, shipping and customs can hit pretty hard depending on your countryā€™s legislation).

2 Likes

Hiya! Call me T. Iā€™m from the state of Texas in America. I started on my Key adventure with the anime adaptation of Clannad. Most recently Iā€™ve finished up the Little Busters VN. Iā€™ve watched the majority of the anime. Air Kanon Clannad Angel Beats Little Busters and Charlotte as well as read through Clannad and Tomoyo After. Gosh my favorite Key franchise? Little Busters I think is my favorite. Kazamatsuri I found by searching for more Key stuff. Iā€™m a musician and a gamer outside of consuming Key media. Iā€™m ecstatic finding a place where others share similar interests with me. I hope I can meet and talk with everyone of you. MISSION START!

13 Likes

Hi there, neen here for awhile but doesnā€™t have time for introducting myself here.

Call me Neko, or Nekosea is ok. from Thailand. actually I know Kazamatsuri quit along time but didnā€™t get a chance to join till now lolā€¦

Follow Key since Kanon and still keeping up till now, as for my favorite franchise is Rewrite, but it was Air and Clannad way before that.

Nice to meet you here!

10 Likes

Hi there Iā€™m Kudo. I live in France, I played all Key games excepting Air and Kanon and watched Clannad, Angel Beats, Charlotte, Kanon (2006) and Air. I found Kazamatsuri 2 years ago by searching more information about some Key games without official localization.

I came here to discuss and share the passion I had for Key but also to find a way to translate one of their game (Clannad) because thereā€™s no official localization yet in France. Iā€™d like to do it, Iā€™ve already read the topic made by Takafumi but I encountered some problems, so if anyone is willing to help Iā€™ll be very grateful, this is really something I want to do.

11 Likes

Yo waddup chiefs! I live in Ireland, in a small town in the middle of nowhere. The first Key vn I read was actually Kanon, a story I really love, however my favourite Key work has to be Clannad, followed by Little Busters. I found this place while trying to study for end of year exams, (and failing. Romeo and Juliet is great and all, but reading it for the third time in the space of 6 months is not.) and I was just looking up something about Key and stumbled upon this website. Iā€™m also really big into music. I pride myself on having a pretty diverse genre taste. I can go from hip hop, to classical, to indie, to hip hop again all in a pretty small space of time. Anyways, I hope to get along with all of you! Nice to find a place full of key fans.

9 Likes

Hi welcome kudo ! :yo: I come from France too and I hope you will enjoy spending time on this site.
About Clannad I have read it with Steam because it was the only way to legally have it in France but if you are looking for a french translation then I canā€™t help you. :sorry:

Iā€™m not looking for a frenchg TL, I want to TL Clannad myself haha maybe I wasnā€™t very clear

1 Like

Good luck then it will be a difficult task ! :ohhh:

1 Like

Hi,

I donā€™t think I ever introduced myselfā€¦ :cold_sweat:
Iā€™m 21 years old, living in the First State of the USA, lovinā€™ anything Key-related!
Iā€™ve watched every Key anime besides Rewrite. CLANNAD was my first and what got me into anime, and my favorite (at the moment) is Little Busters!
Iā€™ve been stalking Kazamatsuri for a long time haha a few years now. I finally decided to join.
Besides anime I also love cars~
I was in school for 2D animation and to create visual novels. I hope one day I can finish creating them and for them to be as good (or better) as Keyā€™s vnā€™s!

11 Likes

OMG Denpaloli gurl I follow you on Instagram!!! Hahaha itā€™s so funny running into you here, too!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: You have so many awesome figurines!! :heart::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like