Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!

Some of you may recognise me from Rokkenjima, but if not nice to meet you!

I am currently 18, live in the UK and have finally finished my final highschool exams and now have some free time to go on a VN binge, starting with Little Busters.

The only exposure I have had to any key works is through the Clannad anime that I dearly loved (currently my second favourite anime) and I have played through the Kyou/Ryou route and the Tomoyo route in the Clannad VN.

I’ll do my best to enjoy my time and contribute to discussions here , there and everywhere.

14 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m from Indonesia, and I’ve been exposed to Key works since 2013 starting with Angel Beats. So far I’ve watched that and Charlotte, and played Rewrite and Little Busters (almost done now), with my favourite being the last of the 4.
I found Kazamatsuri about 2 years ago by accident (from some other anime website, I think?) but only decided to join now.
Nice to meet you all :grinning:

By the way, wasn’t this place Rewrite-themed back then?

8 Likes

Hello fellow Indonesian :slight_smile:
Welcome to Kazamatsuri!

4 Likes

I see fellow SEA people here

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am Mad Scientifique (Mad for short) and I discovered this great website a few months ago while seeking information on Kanon and AIR english translations and decided to join! :haha:

I dicovered Key by watching Angel Beats in 2014, so I am a bit of a latecomer but I became a big fan of visual novels and as of today I have played most Key games, beginning with Harmonia, which I loved and as soon as I was finished, I jumped on Clannad and have been on a streak ever since. I am currently playing AIR. :ramenset:
By the way, my Favorite Key game is Planetarian because sci-fi :floppy_disk: :artificial_satellite:

I am an Anime figure collector so I might share with you and review Key character figures!

It has been very interesting exploring a few topics to see what does all the Key fans think and like, so I will probably wander around silently in a while but I would love to discuss Key routes and characters as well. :badass:

Thanks to everyone and see you soon! :wave:t2:

12 Likes

Hello!
I’ve been a fan of VN and Key works throughout the years in Japan. I was also influenced by Mi chan (my girlfriend) and i hope to meet new people while being on this wonderful platform.

12 Likes

I’ve missed so many…
Welcome to Kazamatsuri @TsukiyoAlex, @Yuuichi, @Strawberry, @ISneezeRazorBlades, @adeptArcanist, @red1664, @MKL, @prototypeOEZ, @Naffins, @Mad_Scientifique, and @Cilia!
I usually try to personalize this a bit more but uh… anyways… If any of you guys need help with things on the forum or whatever I would be glad to help! I hope you all have a good time around here!

5 Likes

What’s up everyone, just call me Fede, Fed, or Federico. If it’s from Japan chances are I like it or at least heard about it. I’m into anime, VNs, RPG maker, gachas (save me), 3DS games, and comic books. I’m Argentina born but living in New Jersey.

I became a fan of key when I watched Angel beats years ago even though I didn’t know exactly what “Key” was until a friend got me to watch Clannad, that I avoided doing initially because watchmojo spoiled something major for me like the genius I am. Although, even with the spoiler the show was absolutely phenomenal and loved every episode. I’m pretty sure I vaguely remember coming to this forum a very long time ago back when I was still searching for a good translation of little busters so I was really happy when they announced and released an official version on steam with as much possible content. Sadly, all my friends aren’t as big on VNs as I am to be able to discuss little busters with them so that’s what led me to (re)find this forum.

Hope I get along fine with you all.

13 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you all~ Just signed up to this site. I’ve known of this place for quite a while and enjoyed reading all the news and discussions as a lurker until now. Recognize a few names here from discord, should of known so many of you are here.

So I’ve actually only became a KEY fan 8 months ago after stumbling onto CLANNAD anime one day. Didn’t even know I have such an emotional side to myself…:ai: Since then, I’ve watched all of KEY’s anime except for the Toei adaptations. (Skimmed through the CLANNAD movie, couldn’t bare it.) Read thought the VNs for CLANNAD, Tomoyo After, planetarian, Harmonia, and started a bit of Rewrite+. Just finished Summer Pockets hours ago, which hit me harder than CLANNAD. Hope to one day eventually read all of KEY’s other VNs, but my VN backlog is growing faster than I can read.

Did I mention I’m also a Lia fanboy? Also have interest with Jpop and Anisong in general.

14 Likes

Nice. Which anisong artists do you like, by any chance?

Do you like Mami Kawada and/or Konomi Suzuki?

Not really a fan of Kawada Mami’s work, but I’ve been looping Suzuki Konomi’s Alks Tale the last 2 months.

Some anisong artists I like are: Mizuki Nana, TM Revolution, Nakajima Megumi, Nishizawa Shiena, and May’n.

2 Likes

Oh Shiena. Nice to see another fan of her here, I don’t really see her having that many fans among the non-Japanese fanbase.

1 Like

You have good taste :umu:
And a Lia fanboy as well? I think we’ll get along quite nicely~

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve watched all the key anime series except Air and Kanon, and played Rewrite and Harmonia. I’ve actually been here looking at news for like a year, but only decided to sign up recently. I also really want to read Summer Pockets but I know almost no Japanese. T^T

10 Likes

Hello there! I was introduced to this website by another friend and it looks quite a nice place so far from a quick watch. I’ve been a Key fan for as long as I remember watching anime. I’ve seen all the Key shows so far and I’ve read Clannad, Rewrite, Little Busters and I’m currently reading Summer Pockets.

I’m a native spanish speaker with fluent knowledge of English and a small/fair knowledge of Japanese. I’ve been interested in finding people to talk about Summer Pockets while I read it in the astonishing small pace I have, but so far it has been a blast

Outside of Key, I enjoy most of the moeges and I enjoy reading VNs to the point of almost forgetting about them halfway through them or finishing them completely. I tend to watch anime throughout the whole season, so there’s always something to do.

Oh, and well, my name is Ariel.

18 Likes

Do you like AoKana?

1 Like

I do, actually, especially the music, scenary and characters involved. Misaki is my favorite.

What are your thoughts on Sprite going out of business, or putting their activities on hold indefinitely? Could it really be possible that they milked AoKana too much and for too long for their own good?

Also, based on your avatar, do you like Asami Imai?

1 Like

Aokana was milked quite a bit but smaller eroge companies going out of business really is not uncommon, you have to remember the amount of staff and such are usually very scarce. My favourite company Trumple died after one game.

It’s a shame that Sprite is going out of business, but I really believe the milked Aokana too much without focusing on developing other games. They took too much time milking rather than focusing on other aspects. Though, as mentioned above, it’s not rare for small companies to go out of business after single products are out, but these are due to poor management and future directioning.

And yes, I love Asami Imai. Kurisu is just amazingly beautiful and incredible

1 Like