Introduce Yourself!

Hey all a fellow Key fan from Australia here. I’ve seen all the Key Anime adaptions and played the Clannad and Little Busters! Visual Novels so far, I plan to get around to playing them all at some point. I’d have to say Clannad would be my favourite of Key’s works. Outside of things by Key I enjoy all sorts of other Anime and Visual Novels.

Looking forward to being a part of this community and discussing Key’s awesome creations!

Cheers.

5 Likes

Hi Chris. Glad to have you here. :smiley:

Yay, another Aussie! We need to stick together.
If you’re interested I host a small little Facebook group for Australian Key fans as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/478692118904764/

I hope we can someday become big enough to organise cosplay events or meetups or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh oh, that name and the Sora avatar… It’s someone I recognize!
There, I’m following you on Twitter now!

Hey Chris! Here is a short video in commemoration of your joining of this community:

H-Hello, my nick is Ika, Im from Czech Republic. Um… I like everything made by Key, and I finally found a place where I can meet people that are into Key too!
My favorite work from them is Clannad and Little Busters! My favorite Key girl is Lucia from Rewrite :3.
I think that is all… Oh also, I am graduating from Japanese this year so wish me luck :3!
Hope I will get along with everyone!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Ika! How did you find out about our website?

2 Likes

Oh good question, I barely remember it, its not that long ago i think its about 2 weeks or so? But today I decided to make a forum account so I can talk with people :).
I think I was searching around some Rewrite opening, and if it gets an anime. And so I saw this tweet on twitter by kamazatsuri.
The next day I saw a recommendation that I should follow it. I chekced it and discovered that you have a website. And from that day I visited Kamazatsuri everyday for some good news and stuff ^^.
Nothing special but Im glad that I could get to know the Kamazatsuri website and you people :3.

1 Like

It doesnt feel like its a concidience, instead I feel like I should be here :slight_smile:

Lucia is great! I didn’t like her at first, but she quickly became my favorite Rewrite character~

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Nabil Hanif, from Malaysia.

I’ve watched Angel Beats, Little Busters, Air, Clannad and Kanon. The Key games that I already play is Clannad and Little Busters while others are still in process due late of exposure to Key diverse world. The first I discovered is Angel Beats in 2010 and the most favourite is Little Busters and Clannad.

I find Kazamatsuri.org through Discussion Forum in FuwaNovel that brings me to localisation survey on Key games and finally direct through this website.

From my point of view, I like something about this website as it creates a space for Key fans to be gather and informed about news regarding Key’s product release and development as well as a place for sharing ideas, thought and common interest about Key stuff although each of us have different opinion, belief and thinking about Key’s visual novel, music and anime.

Hope we can get along in this community and I would like to thank everyone for existence of this website!

9 Likes

Welcome @IkaCZ and @Nabil_Hanif. Glad you guys could make it. Man we are growing day by day. It’s making me excited

That’s pretty awesome. I always wanted to learn a bit of Japanese. Good luck buddy. You can do it.

2 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri.org, @Christown, @IkaCZ and @Nabil_Hanif~ <3
Sorry if I’m a bit late to the welcoming party. ^^; It’s a pleasure to meet you all! Thanks for joining us here to talk about the awesomeness that is Key and the love for it found all around the world. :3

2 Likes

@IkaCZ and @Nabil_Hanif
Wow, Czech Republic and Malaysia! Further proving the worldwide abundance of Key love. Great to have you guys here. Feel free to dig up any old topics that we all forgot about because we always love to hear new opinions. Oh and don’t forget to look into the new bookclub!

4 Likes

Achievement Unlocked: Accidentally refer someone to a forum!

5 Likes

That should be a lot easier now with what Aspi is doing to the discussion threads. Go to the general discussion for a title, and all related discussions will be linked in the intro page.

1 Like

Hey everyone, been stalking the website for quite some time so I thought of finally registring and joining the new activites <8

Also someone knows because my avatar is still white after changing it? xD

3 Likes

Your avatar looks fine to me. Homura?

1 Like

Hmm, then it’s only on my end, it looks blank for me xD

1 Like

It takes a little time to update the picture on the user’s end. Don’t sweat it.

I already welcomed you, but I’ll say it again. Welcome~! There are plenty of cool people around here, and if you’re interested in any threads don’t hesitate to post in them. People will pick the topic back up shortly after.