Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m Jmat. Really love all of the key works. My favorite of them is rewrite but mai waifu is kud~ wafu~

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Sondre, hail from Norway and I quite enjoy Key games, and other VNs as evidenced by my Avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

I have played Little Busters, Planeterian and Rewrite, and I’ve also watched the accompaning animes, and more.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Rippleshadow & @chesca, and a great big warm welcome to @LoliconExE, @Whitecrow, @Jmat, and @Sondre. Glad you could all make it here. :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome, @LoliconExE, @Jmat, and @Sondre :yukismil:
Glad to see you on the forum :yahaha: And hope you will like it here.

1 Like

Hi I’m Kurisu. First key work is Clannad (Anime), favorite work is Rewrite (VN)

Key work that I have played/watched (in chronological order):
Clannad (Anime)
Clannad (VN)
Angel Beats! (Anime)
Charlotte (Anime)
Little Busters! (VN)
Little Busters! (Anime)
Rewrite (VN)
Planetarian (VN)
Planetarian (Anime)
Harmonia (VN)

I do learn Japanese a bit, I can read all kana and something like 20ish kanji (yeah, I know it’s too little)

5 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! I take it by your avatar you’re a Nasuverse fan?

@DangoDaikazoku
my avatar is Siegfried from Shadowverse, a game that I recently played.
I don’t know if the game is known as Nasuverse in Japan or not.

Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been presumptuous. The Nasuverse is a different franchise, featuring visual novels like Fate Stay Night, Tsukihime, and anime like Fate Zero. It’s cool you’re trying to learn Japanese. I studied it in high school, but I’ve admittedly slacked off as of late, partially since I’ve been studying German.

Welcome and hope you will enjoy it here on forums.

You’ve read quite a lot of Key’s VNs and its personally appealing to me that you like Rewrite the most.
Hope to see your review and impressions posts in character-route threads.

And good luck with your Japanese studying. There is nothing impossible as long as you are interested in it.
20 kanji can turn into 200 just in a matter of weeks.

Thanks, and it’s also good to find another Rewrite enthusiast
I personally discovered Rewrite when my friend show Rewrite’s opening to me. I don’t expect it to be a VN by Key at first (at that time I’m already a Key fan)
When I first get my hand on it I’m surprised. Because I never expected Key to make any action/fighting VN.

As with my Japanese study, I don’t think I can afford to put that much time into it.
I’ve learned Chinese tho, so when I look at some kanji that I haven’t studied yet, it feels like I know the meaning but I don’t know how to read it.

3 Likes

Yosh! Arigato Minna-san :slight_smile:

My Real name is Shofwan, and Iam Indonesian :slight_smile: I live in Jakarta its a big city? right ? :wink:

Yup Kazamatsuri its very wonderfull, I can read many information about my favorite game studio :slight_smile: Key :sunflower:

I have played Clannad, and watch KEY Anime, like Angel Beats!, Planetarian, Charlotte, Little Busters!, Rewrite, Air, and Kanon

in Indonesia,I want to build Key Fans Site too, like kazamatzuri, you can vist my New Website (Kazamatsuriokaken.esy.es) I just have learn few thing about website, so i hope you can give me some suggestion :slight_smile:

Yup, Thaks a Lot, guys :blush:

6 Likes

Hey all, I just joined after playing my first Key VN - Clannad. I’m from the UK and probably the oldest person here being !&@%!! years old…(that’s somewhere between Misae and Koumura :wink: Anyway more and more “mature” people seem to be accepting that games are not just for the 18 - 25 market so maybe you’ll have more “old timers” dropping by!

My gateway to VNs was the Russian game Everlasting Summer, in fact I didn’t know the genre existed until this year but this led me to Steins; Gate and then to Clannad (+ Tomoyo After and the Side Stories). I do enjoy the relaxed pace of VNs concentrating on story and characters and read tons so walls of text don’t worry me.

Great to discover this site with some deep and fun discussions on the VNs. Have just downloaded Planetarian on the Steam sale, which will be good to occupy an evening. Will be keeping an eye out for future official English language releases through Steam or for PS4. Sadly I have barely any creative or analytical gifts so my input on the discussions may be limited.

Outside of Key I have Steins; Gate 0 and hope to play the Muv-Luv trilogy as well, time permitting. Away from VNs my fave game is definitely The Last of Us which I have played at least 10 times but action games are too much for older hands and fingers with slower refflexes now!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums, it’s such a coincidence that Clannad and Steins;Gate were also VNs that make love VNs as well.

If you’re enjoying Key’s VN (like Clannad), I might as well suggest Little Busters! VN and Rewrite, they somehow give similar vibe (compared to other VNs out there) and you might end up liking them.

About Planetarian, I hope you won’t be surprised about it’s length (considering Clannad is a very long VN) and it’s lack of choice (as it’s a static novel)

It’s nice to meet you, @BotanRugbyBall. I do hope you enjoy being on Kazamatsuri. It’s a very wonderful community and we do love KEY works very much so it’s a pleasure to have you here. I’m actually 32 years old so I kind of feel a little similar when I first came here. :sweat_smile: Anyway, it’s nice that you enjoyed playing Clannad as it was my very favorite VN I played for quite some time. I do plan on replaying it again someday. Yeah, I’m looking forward to other English language releases like Little Busters and Rewrite on Steam when it eventually comes out.

Anyway, welcome aboard and have a good time! We’re all good friends here! :wink:

Hello everyone.

My real name is Sigit Prabowo. I came from indonesia.

I have played Rewrite, Clannad, Kanon, Planetarian, Little Busters and Harmonia. And i have watched all of Key Anime. I guess my first watched Key Anime is Angel Beats!.

I have find Kazamatsuri when i want to search a lot things about Key. And the i have find this website, and find many things on here.

Um my other interest outside of Key? I dunno, maybe Tokusatsu?

I want to find more key fellow, and this morning i’ve been registered on Kazamatsuri. Thanks for accepting me guys.

4 Likes

A big warm welcome to…

@LoliconExE, @Jmat, @Sondre, @Kurisu, @Yuzuru_OkaKen, @BotanRugbyBall and @Kotarou_OkaKen! I hope you are all enjoying our community here! Keep up your posting, get that Dango rank so you can join our Discord, and have fun!

Also please keep spoiler and double-posting rules in mind, and if you’re going to post in another language, please include an English translation! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yup, welcome Leader, now you are come to kazamatsuri

Hum… Have fun, I hope you have enjoy to join up with all :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, I’m ArchonofFail, also known as CaptainAmber or Captain__Amber on twitter, I’ve technically existed here for a while, but for the new year I’m going to try to be actually active here so I’ll start with this.

I’m a 20f/NB history student from California and the first Key thing I discovered was the Angel Beats anime, which I loved, but I didn’t really get into Key until I played the Little Busters VN which initially grabbed me because I like baseball and there aren’t that many good VNs that feature baseball. By the time I finished I was completely in love with the world and characters and music and went onto play Clannad, Planetarian, and later Rewrite which is now my favorite story of all time. Since then I’ve played Harmonia when it came out, watched the Clannad anime which I think is a little overrated, watched the Little Busters anime which I think is a little underrated, played 1.5 routes of Kanon but wasn’t that into it, and watched some of the Rewrite anime which I’ll probably finish at some point despite how bad it was.

I think I found Kazamatsuri because I ended up following a lot of people from here on twitter and they talked about it but I’ve never been that into internet forums so I didn’t create an account for a long time and even after I did I was never that active, which I’m trying to change.

Some interests outside of Key include playing music, keyboard and bass guitar, playing mahjong, I’m ranked 3dan on tenhou which puts me in about the top 20% of players, baseball, I’m a big San Diego Padres fan, esports, I watch all the major games but Starcraft: Brood War is my favorite, and warships, I used to play Kancolle and still play World of Warships and my historical subject is World War II navies.

I don’t have a bunch of figurines or anything but I’m super happy with the key merch that I do have: blue dango and chibimoth and my Key 2016 calendar, my 2017 one will be here in a few days and I’m super excited!

Wow this is running pretty long, anyways, looking forward to getting to know everyone, I’m going to try to be around more and remember, even cats fall from poles.

9 Likes

Oh my god, Mahjong lover! And 3dan! Holy Jesus Christ! Welcome!
Sorry, I got a bit over-excited there.

But welcome to the forum :wink:
Its always nice to hear that another peopel love the stuff you love (talking about Rewrite VN particularly) and as it seems like you’ve read quite a lot of novels it would be good to read you opinions on character routes, stories, and music in them.
Cheers o/

2 Likes

Welcome buddy. Glad you could make it here. :smile:

1 Like