Introduce Yourself!

@NotKyon
Thx!
#Highfive
U can’t help but type in google LOL
Ill be in ur care Notkyon-senpai lol

1 Like

I don’t feel like using broken Japanese just yet, so I welcome you to the forums, @Whitecrow.

[quote=“Whitecrow, post:892, topic:49”]
My interest beside key…Stargazing? Maybe it’s kud and reverie influence lol
[/quote]Something tells me you would also like a certain route in AIR… XD

i want to be a mangaka, key’s the reason i dream that…
[/quote]That’s cool. Your DeviantArt page has a lot of good art in there (I’m totally stealing that chibi Kanade XD). I look forward to seeing your works in the future.

Ill love to chat with you!Thx!
[/quote]Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Shiro-kun. :slight_smile: (If I get this one wrong, I swear… XD)

1 Like

ugu you know me so well hahaha XD

*ur profile picture remind me… i still stuck in ayu route…

Thx for visiting my page!
hai! yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

1 Like

@Whitecrow
Welcome and enjoy the forums. It’s nice you can draw, I can’t draw but it be nice if i could draw.

Welcome @Whitecrow !!! Lucia’s and Shizuru’s routes were really the best ones XD

shizuru, lucia, and akane tied for 1st for me, while kotori and chihaya tied for 2nd. Though all in all every route was really good and do come close to equal with each other.

1 Like

Thx!
You should try drawing~
It’s fun~

Yeah I love them
especially shizuru ending
for lucia… Her date scene in skyview restourant is the best!

I try and i fail hard not very good at drawing but if it was like origami or something im decent at it.

1 Like

Yahooooo!! Another Indonesian! Halo! Selamat datang di Kazamatsuri.org! ^^

Turns out I’ve checked your dA awhile ago. They’re really great!! >.<
Aside from the fantastic character artworks, you’re also good at drawing night sky! ^-^

By the way, since you can draw, you should join this daily event:

KEY oekaki 60 minutes drawing

From the title of the link, you should be able to guess what is it all about. I can’t really draw but I like doodling and love KEY artworks, so it’s a very enjoyable activity.

Stargazing huh… I also do that quite a lot. If the sky is clear (which is RARE at the town I’m living now.) ^^

I also love Shizuru’s route! It’s the most emotional one!!! I CRIED! T-T

2 Likes

Akane route is kind gloomy
but i like how it goes ^^
Ever play Planetarian?

Thx for visiting my DA~~!

Key Oekaki… Sounds good~

Yeah but usually midnight time is good to see the starry sky~ (under some circumtance lol)

Yea Shizuru route is rlly good… Maybe it tied with lucia route~~

Lol yh Akane’s route was really gloomy but I really liked it. The story was good and yh I planetarian that was a good story kinda a shame about how it ended but it was still good.

@Whitecrow please try not to double post. If you want to address more than one person in a post you can use @username. You can also edit your post if you want to add something on later. :+1:

Ah thx!
Sorry for the trouble i cause…

@s0ewhat um hum it’s a bit too short… I still want to see reverie detailed past.

Lol yh it took me like 3 hours to play through it i think iforget but it was for sure <5 hours. I would have liked to know more of her past too and alittle of what happened after.

1 Like

Hey guys. I’m mastix. I’m 25 and a big fan. Got introduced to Key by picking random anime when I was 14 and getting hit by that surprise emotional train that was Air TV. So that always left a big bloody depression on me, as train accidents do. But yeah I’m a huge anime fan in general. A couple of guys told me this was the place to be for good discussion.

@Akito, I was living in Indonesia for the last 2 years! Until recently. Just outside of Jakarta. I was teaching English and learning the language, so if you want to chat and are patient, I’d love a chance to practice my Bahasa. Selamat ketemu, temanku.

11 Likes

Welcome, @mastix-kun. Or should I say @mastix-chan? You haven’t specified.

Welcome @mastix !
An AIR lover wee! There is an AIR bookclub going on right now if you are interested.
Enjoy your stay!

I read about that. I’ll have to speed read a lot to catch up it looks like! I have the game downloaded, but I honestly never got around to finishing the VN. I really ought to.

@sillylittlemelody, I always got the -sensei title when I was in Japan. But feel free to use -san if you like. I’m a guy, so -chan is a bit too cutesy for me!