Introduce Yourself!

Okay so it’s quite late and I’m probably more emotional than usual but I almost cried when I found this site. So as you can probably tell I’m a bit of a diehard Air fan and up until now, the anime-related forums have been a little monotonous when it comes to key works. All I would ever hear about is Clannad and it got to the point where I really felt I was the only Air fan in the world.

Then I found this site and it’s honestly so refreshing to see every one of key’s works getting love and this is exactly how it should be. I still have yet to play the Air visual novel but I’ve been a little apprehensive because of the H-content though I’m determined to work out all the computer kinks to install the all ages version!

Anyway the site looks amazing (love the header ^_^). Thanks Aspirety for making the site and honestly I don’t think I’ll be posting too much apart from the inevitable help threads on how to install the games but it’s nice to be here and thanks for having me.

Night!

9 Likes

Welcome @s0ewhat. Glad you could make it. :smiley:

1 Like

You should try out Aiyoku no Eustia; it’s like Rewrite but midevil and the protagonist is an assassin. Unfortunately there’s only a partial patch at the moment, but even that is worth the read.
Other than that, I’ve heard that G-Senjou no Maou is really good. If you’re fine with ehrm excessive adult content then you might try Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

I feel like I’m missing another one that’s been translated, but I can’t remember right now. Anyway, if you’re looking for VNs to read, check out the General Visual Novel Topic. I’m sure a bunch of people, myself included, would be willing to help you decide on any VN you find interesting if you post about it there.

Welcome, @Kami_chan. Glad to see another good fan of Key works, especially AIR. Don’t be too shy to ask us about anything. We will be glad to help!

Oh, and have a pleasant rest. :slight_smile:

Welcome @s0ewhat, what is your opinion about If My Heart Had Wings? Did you like it?

Hello, @Kami_chan

Welcome @s0ewhat and @Kami_chan!

@Kami_chan you should definitely check out this thread by our very own @Takafumi about Air patches, etc. Hopefully you can start in time to catch up with the Bookclub!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself!:

yh I have the game right now for ever 17 i havn’t started it so hopefully i get a chance to play soon.

1 Like

Ill be sure to check it out and I will try out Kanon if i can find some all ages ver, I can only usually find the 18+ ver.

It has been a while since I played If my heart had wings, but i did enjoy it. All the sd comics were preety funny i really enjoyed the beach ones they were preety funny. My favourite routes were probably Amane’s and Asa/Yoru’s routes. Though yoru’s route, I kinda wished was her route alone but the way it ended up was not bad either it was funny.

1 Like

Ill give it a go, I really loved Rewrite though it is kinda dissapointing that it is partially translated im still not fully fluent in japanese and still learning. As for G-senjou no Maou iv only heard about it so I dont really know the plot or anything but ill see if i can find a copy of it. As for Kamidori Alchemy Meister i would I dont mind the Adult Content just I don’t have any place to play them haha I don’t live alone so it’s hard for me to play those kinds of games and i would like to introduce them to tamer VN’s before I can show them all the Adult stuff haha but whenever I get a chance ill be sure to try it out.

@kami_chan Hi guess were comrads in arms for midnight registeration haha. If you ever start AIR tell me I just started playing and only got past day one in game. Tell me how far you get into the story when you get a chance to play.

I agree with all you said. Amane was definitely the best route, and the Asa/Yoru shimaidon is the second one for me. I really wish there was a just Yoru route, cuz she’s my favorite heroine.
You have good taste!

1 Like

yh I really liked Yoru too. It was kinda dissapointing that she had to share her route but it was ok in the end. I would like to play the fan disk Flight Dairy but im sad that I have yet to find a translated version.

An all ages patch comes with the English translation.

Oh I didn’t know that I just usually go look at fuwanovel to see what translations they had and I just see that it ws only 18+.

Fuwanovel isn’t a patch database~ You should use VNDB for things like that. If a VN translation has an all ages patch it’ll show up in the description.

For example:

Kanon

…has an option to omit sexual content.

AIR

In order to completely restore or remove sex scenes…

G-Senjou

A modification patch to remove nudity from the game…

It’s worth checking with any VNs you are interested in, just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha thanks Iv only started reading VNs for like 2 or 3 months and I have only used fuwanovel to look them up.

Air fellow brohug

Welcome, and enjoy your stay :smiley:

goes into the corner dances energically

2 Likes

@s0ewhat Hi nice to meet you! I’m actually not going to play Air until late march when (if all goes to plan) I’ll be in the fortunate position to actually be staying in Kami, the town Air’s town was based off. I didn’t even realise the 15th annual KeyFes was on until I’d completely planned my trip! Obviously I’ll be taking advantage of that convenient timing :slight_smile:

@JDAM_Cid hugs back Thanks for the warm welcome! So happy to see other Air fans.

Thanks for the welcomes all, wow I’m in such an incredibly good mood right now.

4 Likes

Ooh interesting! If you ever do end up visiting the 15th KeyFes, wanna meet up there? XD

1 Like