Introduce Yourself!

Are you also on animesuki by any chance ?

no~ ^^

The feeling is mutual, fellow kudxmasato and kyoukoma shipper. (Iā€™m more of the latter though)

1 Like

Oh I see,I know someone with the exact same avi and also a huge LB fan on animesuki so I thought you two are the same.

Also @Akito do you have a Twitter by any chance?

I have a twitter account. I draw for the 60 minutes serious drawing key if I like the topic and have some free time (though the results are no good).

Iā€™m not very active, but here you go. My twitter acc is @seitokain ^^

yosh I understand how to quote now, lol.
The UI is very very nice, though I canā€™t load them as quick as normal forums. Or it could be just my slow connectionā€¦

Baka :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bro, you even seen Pee Wee Herman? That movieā€™s hilarious.

Welcome @Akito and @JeJun_Lai!

[quote=ā€œAkito, post:668, topic:49ā€]
Yeah, I enjoy both Mahouka too ^^ Waiting for season 2!
[/quote]HA. Good luck with that one. I canā€™t remember the last time Madhouse made a sequel for one of their unfinished series. Mahokaā€™s gotta get in line behind at least BATOOOM!, HOTD, and NGNL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That doesnā€™t excuse using a quote as me and treating me as if I am him. Heā€™s a joke, Iā€™m not.

Please keep irrelevant bickering outside of the introduction topic. @Wicklebee, I understand youā€™re quite unhappy with your title, but this isnā€™t the place to complain about it. Iā€™ve removed it for the time being.

Welcome @JeJun_Lai and @Akito !

Akito, did you find us by the key-visual-arts DA by any chance?

2 Likes

Welcome Mr. Akito :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, Tomoyoā€™s smart otouto. Youā€™re my favorite in Tomoyo After. lol

I did not find you guys from dAā€™s key-visual-arts group. Iā€™m quite active there, though. (I guess)

hellow there. (ļ½„ąø“Ļ‰ļ½„ąø“)

2 Likes

Hello!

Iā€™m Secretmapper!

Iā€™ve read/watched Kanon, Clannad, and Little Busters.

The first Iā€™ve read is Clannad (first VN as well). Was DEFINITELY NOT EXPECTING the feels. I got introduced to it by tvtropes.

How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?

Was listening to Clannad Music. Needed to release some feels :frowning:

What are some of your interests outside of Key?

Iā€™m a programmer/game developer! Currently studying computer science. You can visit my personal page @ http://arianv.com

Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.

I finished Little Busters as I graduated from Highschool. Now Iā€™m in a college miles away from home, without friends (making new ones though :)) . Little Busters much?

6 Likes

I just checked out your portfolio and man, I gotta say, your stuff looks pretty damn impressive! I could never do that sort of stuff as an undergrad

Then again, students from your University have always been pretty damn impressive x.x

Yeah, I figured out where you are from based on your portfolio info :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I wonā€™t say, though, since you might wanna keep that private or something

@Pepe

Thanks! I always try to better myself everyday! :smile: Thanks for keeping it private as well. I am releasing more and more info to the internet now (such as my real name), but I still try to keep myself down the wraps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words again! You just made me smile! Specially needed it after listening to depressing Clannad music. lol :grinning:

1 Like

Yo, welcome @secretmapper16!

Just finished Little Busters! myself actually ^^

Soo what was your thought process? ā€œHmm, Clannad music is making me cryā€¦ what to doā€¦ oh I know! Iā€™ll go find an English-speaking site dedicated to Key so I can talk about crying with everyone else!ā€

Haha. Anyways, your programming looks sweet. Hope to see you around!

Welcomee @secretmapper16. Glad you could make it. I just visited your website and as someone who is majoring in Computer Science, Iā€™m really impressed with the different projects you have. Maybe someday you can teach me how to program some of the applications you made. :smiley:

This was actually my exact thought process! I may be sulking, but I know Iā€™m not the only one! >:D Iā€™m going to drag you guys with me BWAHAHAHAHA

Thanks! Iā€™m planning to write tutorials later on to help back to the community (google+blogs really helped me in the past), but Iā€™m a bit lazy, so I donā€™t know :slight_smile:

Welcome to Kazamatsuri!
Iā€™ve only been here for 2 days myself, but I can tell you that people around here are nice. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Youā€™re young and talented!! Iā€™m amazed at your field of experience. Youā€™ve done a lot!

Wow
So far, every KEY fans I encounter are always awesome people, which is an amazing fact.

Welcome!
I know that CLANNADā€™s music can be really sad at times myself, I do that once in a while to get some feelings out too.

Also I checked your site and gotta say you have really impressed me! I am no good at those things but I admire people like that. Awesome work you have there :).

Welcome, @secretmapper16. :slight_smile:

I havenā€™t read CLANNAD, but the CLANNAD anime was my first experience with Key, and I really enjoyed it, too. I hope to get the visual novel when I can.

[quote=ā€œsecretmapper16, post:686, topic:49ā€]
I got introduced to it by tvtropes.
[/quote]TVTropes is so addictingā€¦ XD

Iā€™m a programmer/game developer!
[/quote]Lucky! Thatā€™s what I wanted to be several years ago. Now Iā€™m working to become a game scenario writer, with a minor in programming. :3

I finished Little Busters as I graduated from Highschool.
[/quote]Donā€™t spoil anything for me, okay? Iā€™m still reading through it.

Itā€™s good to have you here, man. :slight_smile: