Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @Jejun_Lai and @Akito!
I hope you will enjoy your times here with us :3.

I might have said this already, but CLANNAD made me cry for the first time too in a looong time. Didnt play Tomoyo After so I cant really compare them :/.
Also Checked your dA, its pretty awesome! I like that Mahouka x Little busters crossover, never imagined someone would combine those 2 animes/VNS (OKAY STOP CALLING ME BAKA PLS) :D.

1 Like

eeeeh? Right off the bat!? Ī£(Ā“Š“ļ½€;)

Donā€™t ignore me!
Notice me, senpai!

1 Like

thank you for your warm welcome.
Ooh you should play Tomoyo After!! >.< the feeeeeelsssss

Oh, youā€™ve visited my dA. ^^
Yeah, I enjoy both Mahouka too ^^ Waiting for season 2!

1 Like

Woo, Tomoyo After!

When did you get a title change? o.o

ą² _ą² 

I enjoyed bits of it, but they only gave character development to the characters I didnā€™t like. Iā€™m gonna read the books eventually.

When I rejected Biz as the leader in Aspiā€™s absence, so he got butthurt.

Welcome @Akito. Glad you could make it.

Cool. I started with CLANNAD too (at least the anime adaptation of the series)

Cool. Iā€™ll definetely check them out. (^o^)/

It was Skype chat stuff like a week ago.

Welcome to all the new members! Itā€™s awesome that youā€™re all joining right before the AIR bookclub, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. As a reminder, necroposting is encouraged, so if youā€™re interested in something try to revive an old thread rather than create a new one.

@Akito Welcome, welcome~ I looked at your list of writings and youā€™re pretty popular, impressive stuff. Just a small thing, but if youā€™re just posting minor stuff consider editing a single post rather than posting multiple times. No big deal, just a small thing :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Kaza.

2 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome, senpai~!

gomen. I donā€™t know how to multiquote here ~

1 Like

A LB fan, who thinks Gintama is the best anime? I already really like you. Welcome.

1 Like

Are you also on animesuki by any chance ?

no~ ^^

The feeling is mutual, fellow kudxmasato and kyoukoma shipper. (Iā€™m more of the latter though)

1 Like

Oh I see,I know someone with the exact same avi and also a huge LB fan on animesuki so I thought you two are the same.

Also @Akito do you have a Twitter by any chance?

I have a twitter account. I draw for the 60 minutes serious drawing key if I like the topic and have some free time (though the results are no good).

Iā€™m not very active, but here you go. My twitter acc is @seitokain ^^

yosh I understand how to quote now, lol.
The UI is very very nice, though I canā€™t load them as quick as normal forums. Or it could be just my slow connectionā€¦

Baka :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bro, you even seen Pee Wee Herman? That movieā€™s hilarious.

Welcome @Akito and @JeJun_Lai!

[quote=ā€œAkito, post:668, topic:49ā€]
Yeah, I enjoy both Mahouka too ^^ Waiting for season 2!
[/quote]HA. Good luck with that one. I canā€™t remember the last time Madhouse made a sequel for one of their unfinished series. Mahokaā€™s gotta get in line behind at least BATOOOM!, HOTD, and NGNL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That doesnā€™t excuse using a quote as me and treating me as if I am him. Heā€™s a joke, Iā€™m not.

Please keep irrelevant bickering outside of the introduction topic. @Wicklebee, I understand youā€™re quite unhappy with your title, but this isnā€™t the place to complain about it. Iā€™ve removed it for the time being.

Welcome @JeJun_Lai and @Akito !

Akito, did you find us by the key-visual-arts DA by any chance?

2 Likes

Welcome Mr. Akito :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, Tomoyoā€™s smart otouto. Youā€™re my favorite in Tomoyo After. lol

I did not find you guys from dAā€™s key-visual-arts group. Iā€™m quite active there, though. (I guess)

hellow there. (ļ½„ąø“Ļ‰ļ½„ąø“)

2 Likes