Introduce Yourself!

A fellow AIR fan! :smiley: There aren’t many AIR fans these days. (Or at least, most of them are more into other Key VN/anime)

Welcome to this community

1 Like

Welcome! Make yourself at home. I know for sure we do

AMAZING! I studied that, but being a third worlder, I’m no match for the average engineer from developed countries. That doesn’t stop me from loving them. Also, do you konow Arduino?

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Starting to really like this place now :slight_smile:
@Inuconandoyle Thanks!
@IkaCZ haha saves me the trouble when typing my address. Although Singapore is hailed as a top tourist destination, there isn’t much to see or do in Singapore. Unless you enjoy spending lots of money :wink:
@EisenKoubu Singapore isn’t just filled with Chinese people lol, We have people of different races living here, like Malay and Indian. Oh and Singapore isn’t part of China, not that I blame you, its quite a common misconception among westerners. :slight_smile:
@Aspirety Thanks! I do lurk keyfc sometimes, but mainly to look for any Chinese translation of VNs as well as to cough download cough some stuff.

Oh and btw, something interesting about me would be that my Chinese name contains the character 键 which is the kanji for kagi/key :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey guys :wave: I’m Enrico, Italian, 16 yo and like all of you I love Key’s VN and anime. :smile:
I have played Planetarian, Clannad, Little Busters and Rewrite so far, and I have seen all Key’s anime.
I found this community while I was searching for news about charlotte.
Other than Key’s stuff I enjoy playing videogames, I study IT and I play rugby.
Let’s get along! :blush:
Sorry for my bad english btw, I’m not very good at it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @Henry! Just so you know, emoji are currently disabled, so none of those will be appearing for us, ahaha.

But it’s always great to meet more people who are experienced with Key’s visual novels! You’ll find many friends here :smiley:

That is exactly what I like to do :3. (if I would have any lol)

@Henry Welcome! If you do like videogames and want to talk about anything you liked you might want to visit our gaming topic and share some good gaimz you played :p.
Also rugby man, I respect people who play rugby because it requires a lot of strenght, vitality and speed. I am a person who likes more chill sports… Tried it a few times and Im lucky to be alive lel

Welcome, @Henry. It’s always good to have new people here. :slight_smile:

…Especially if they’ve seen more Key works than I have. ><

2 Likes

Welcome @ChickenWingz, @ArdWar, and @Henry!

Glad to have you. Hope to see you all during the AIR BOOKCLUB too~

Hi!!I’m a Malaysia,and currently living in Malaysia. I’ve played Air and Kanon.I watched Air and Kanon as well.I love them very much.Well,I look forward to meet you all and discuss about KEY games and anime.It’s nice to be in here.

8 Likes

Welcome!!!
Another AIR fan is always a friend to me :smiley:
I hope you participate in the bookclub ^^

Hello brothers and sisters, fellow Key lovers! ^^

Kenalkan, I’m Akito! I come from the southeastern of Asia, from a beautiful archipelago, Republic of Indonesia!

I’m a huge fans of KEY’s works. CLANNAD scored the first blood, I mean, tears; what a masterpiece that was. But my favorite of CLANNAD is its After Story spin-off, Tomoyo After. The BGM was remarkably great. Definitely my all-time favorite. That said, my favorite vn is Little Busters.

I was invited to Kazamatsuri by a friend of mine. Hello~ I’m here now! ^^

My other interest, well… if it means other anime, then there are lots of them. But the best one is Gintama. At first you may see it as a stupid gag manga, but no. NO! When the arc gets serious, Gintama can make you cry a river!! Definitely one of the best anime ever.

More about me: I like writing and drawing. I’m a fanfiction writer and a fanart artist. Most of my writings are romance and always feature an anti-mainstream couple. Crack, or I prefer to say, Crack treated seriously. My artworks are mostly LB fanarts… most of them are about my favorite OTPs…

Visit my devianArt if you want to see my artwork: my dA
or my fanfiction.net page if you want to read my fanfictions: Fanfiction.net

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~! Please take care of this newbie, senpai!

7 Likes

Welcome, @Akito-kun. It’s a pleasure to meet you in the midst of a lot of activity here. :3

[quote=“Akito, post:663, topic:49”]
CLANNAD scored the first blood, I mean, tears; what a masterpiece that was.
[/quote]I started with CLANNAD, too (the anime, at least), and I agree that it is a masterpiece. (But Kanon’s better…)

My other interest, well… if it means other anime, then there are lots of them. But the best one is Gintama. At first you may see it as a stupid gag manga, but no. NO! When the arc gets serious, Gintama can make you cry a river!! Definitely one of the best anime ever.
[/quote]I like anime, too! :smiley: I’ve only ever seen one episode of Gintama, though. I’m more into the slice-of-life moe-girls-doing-moe-things kind of anime.

More about me: I like writing and drawing. I’m a fanfiction writer and a fanart artist.
[/quote]Cool! We need more fan artists here! I’m also a writer, but I’ve only ever published one fanfiction, and even then it’s incomplete. I like writing my own original stories more, and I’m actually working on a Key-like story (at least, I hope it turns out that way). The forum members call it Project REDACTED, even though I’ve already come up with a title for it.

Please take care of this newbie, senpai!
[/quote] We are glad to have you here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m now gonna proceed to ignore you. (all kidding aside, though)

1 Like

Welcome @Jejun_Lai and @Akito!
I hope you will enjoy your times here with us :3.

I might have said this already, but CLANNAD made me cry for the first time too in a looong time. Didnt play Tomoyo After so I cant really compare them :/.
Also Checked your dA, its pretty awesome! I like that Mahouka x Little busters crossover, never imagined someone would combine those 2 animes/VNS (OKAY STOP CALLING ME BAKA PLS) :D.

1 Like

eeeeh? Right off the bat!? Σ(´д`;)

Don’t ignore me!
Notice me, senpai!

1 Like

thank you for your warm welcome.
Ooh you should play Tomoyo After!! >.< the feeeeeelsssss

Oh, you’ve visited my dA. ^^
Yeah, I enjoy both Mahouka too ^^ Waiting for season 2!

1 Like

Woo, Tomoyo After!

When did you get a title change? o.o

ಠ_ಠ

I enjoyed bits of it, but they only gave character development to the characters I didn’t like. I’m gonna read the books eventually.

When I rejected Biz as the leader in Aspi’s absence, so he got butthurt.

Welcome @Akito. Glad you could make it.

Cool. I started with CLANNAD too (at least the anime adaptation of the series)

Cool. I’ll definetely check them out. (^o^)/

It was Skype chat stuff like a week ago.

Welcome to all the new members! It’s awesome that you’re all joining right before the AIR bookclub, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. As a reminder, necroposting is encouraged, so if you’re interested in something try to revive an old thread rather than create a new one.

@Akito Welcome, welcome~ I looked at your list of writings and you’re pretty popular, impressive stuff. Just a small thing, but if you’re just posting minor stuff consider editing a single post rather than posting multiple times. No big deal, just a small thing :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Kaza.

2 Likes