Introduce Yourself!

Hey @EisenKoubu and @Inohara! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

@Inohara Espanol? Como estas?
Welcomerino!
Okay no seriously this is the only thing I know lol.
Also that 55k page man really suprised me, awesome to have an admin like this in the community!

1 Like

Greetings friend who would have thought I would find a fellow ally from the homeland. XD

2 Likes

muy bien gracias!!.. welcomerino? is that supposed to spanish :laughing:

3 Likes

Hello! I’m new here, I’m Carlos (Nemeios on Internet) I’m from Spain so forgive me if my english isn’t perfect I’ll try to do my best.
I found kazamatsuri.org long time ago on twitter, and I followed it for news about key, but I never found the moment to do the next step and make an account to post in the forum but now with the Air BookClub I will do two things I wanted to do long time ago, make an account here and read Air!

I started in the Key universe watching Clannad (anime) and then Kanon (2006)
and because I loved both, I started for the first time reading a VN, Little Busters!, my favourite history of key and the reason I started to read VNs
I’ve also read Rewrite, and I liked it a lot too.

And well, I’m also interested in another VNs, like Uchikoshi infinity series or Zero escape, if anyone want see what I’ve read, this is my VNDB https://vndb.org/u76061/list

I hope I get along well with everyone and join a lot of discussions about Key!

6 Likes

Wow another new member! Welcome Nemeios!

[quote=“Nemeios, post:577, topic:49”]
And well, I’m also interested in another VNs, like Uchikoshi infinity series or Zero escape, if anyone want see what I’ve read, this is my VNDB https://vndb.org/u76061/list
[/quote]You can post ^that^ here if you like~

1 Like

You’re on the list~

Great! thanks :slight_smile:

Welcome, children of the Key!

@Bowiie Awesome to see that our Charlotte coverage has been putting us on the map~ I think you’ll fit in very well here with all these other people who love Key!

@Iotheria Welcome, nega-yoshino! Be careful, you might have some competition with @LinkThinks.

@Gigaspy dungeon. Ahem. Have you heard our fandub?

@EisenKoubu A fellow writer! Well, I can’t really call myself a writer since I haven’t written anything in years, but I’m constantly building fictional worlds in my head… Nonetheless, welcome! If you want a copy of AIR, then you might want to consider entering our giveaway!

@Inohara Great to see our notoriety is growing on Facebook! Pleased to have you!

@Nemeios I know you! At least, I think I do. That name is very familiar. Twitter? Animesuki? Either way you and I seem to have a similar taste in VNs! I’m liking you already :wink:

And a ramen set to all. Don’t forget to check out our Skype chat for off-topic shenanigans!

5 Likes

Why havent I? I mean it even had a podcast attached to it as a bonus Score! XD

2 Likes

[quote=“Aspirety, post:581, topic:49”]
Don’t forget to check out our Skype chat for off-topic shenanigans!
[/quote] I was actually trying to figure out the skype chat last night. I saw the post about Skype or IRC where you had posted a link but when I click on it it doesn’t do anything.

You in the right topic? https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/kazamatsuri-org-skype-chat/182

Thats in the Guild, Aspi. New members can’t view that stuff yet.

@Bowiie PM me your skype and I’ll add you to the group

Wait I bet new members can’t PM yet either…

Oh my~ I forgot that I restricted that topic to the guild… That’s probably for the best, though.

You guys, just keep spending time on the forum and you’ll gain access to Guild eventually~

[quote=“yerian98, post:585, topic:49”]
Wait I bet new members can’t PM yet either…
[/quote] Yeah I don’t see any PM option its ok we just just have to earn our way in right gameface

3 Likes

I like that look in your eyes.

1 Like

Is the skype chat only for experienced members? because the link claims I do not have access to the topic.

Just stick around and you’ll be in in no time. :3
It’s more ‘regulars’ than experienced. Lol
The Guild is composed of more personal and, well, topics we keep free from spam- like market boards and such. :stuck_out_tongue:
The Skype is there because it keeps it from getting too overloaded. It’s a pretty active chat, to say the least. o.o

I can’t really call myself a writer since I haven’t written anything in years
[/quote] To be fair, I haven’t been writing that long, and school has gotten in the way of my writing on several occasions. I’ve had excellent progress with writing during winter break, though, and I managed to finish writing a fanfiction that I had been stuck on for a year. Now that I’m back at school, I might not be able to accomplish as much, but I still make progress. I’m always happy to lend my writing services to anyone who needs them.

Nonetheless, welcome!
[/quote] Thank you for having me. :blush:

If you want a copy of AIR, then you might want to consider entering our giveaway!
[/quote]Already done, my good man. :slight_smile:

Recently visited your VNDB, yeah! seems we have similar taste, maybe you saw me doing any RT to kazamatsuri twitter, my nick is also Nemeios on Twitter (my @ is JinHamazura)

I’ve been very busy with final exams on university, I hope I can get more time soon to post more