Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! I’m Nabil Hanif, from Malaysia.

I’ve watched Angel Beats, Little Busters, Air, Clannad and Kanon. The Key games that I already play is Clannad and Little Busters while others are still in process due late of exposure to Key diverse world. The first I discovered is Angel Beats in 2010 and the most favourite is Little Busters and Clannad.

I find Kazamatsuri.org through Discussion Forum in FuwaNovel that brings me to localisation survey on Key games and finally direct through this website.

From my point of view, I like something about this website as it creates a space for Key fans to be gather and informed about news regarding Key’s product release and development as well as a place for sharing ideas, thought and common interest about Key stuff although each of us have different opinion, belief and thinking about Key’s visual novel, music and anime.

Hope we can get along in this community and I would like to thank everyone for existence of this website!

9 Likes

Welcome @IkaCZ and @Nabil_Hanif. Glad you guys could make it. Man we are growing day by day. It’s making me excited

That’s pretty awesome. I always wanted to learn a bit of Japanese. Good luck buddy. You can do it.

2 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri.org, @Christown, @IkaCZ and @Nabil_Hanif~ <3
Sorry if I’m a bit late to the welcoming party. ^^; It’s a pleasure to meet you all! Thanks for joining us here to talk about the awesomeness that is Key and the love for it found all around the world. :3

2 Likes

@IkaCZ and @Nabil_Hanif
Wow, Czech Republic and Malaysia! Further proving the worldwide abundance of Key love. Great to have you guys here. Feel free to dig up any old topics that we all forgot about because we always love to hear new opinions. Oh and don’t forget to look into the new bookclub!

4 Likes

Achievement Unlocked: Accidentally refer someone to a forum!

5 Likes

That should be a lot easier now with what Aspi is doing to the discussion threads. Go to the general discussion for a title, and all related discussions will be linked in the intro page.

1 Like

Hey everyone, been stalking the website for quite some time so I thought of finally registring and joining the new activites <8

Also someone knows because my avatar is still white after changing it? xD

3 Likes

Your avatar looks fine to me. Homura?

1 Like

Hmm, then it’s only on my end, it looks blank for me xD

1 Like

It takes a little time to update the picture on the user’s end. Don’t sweat it.

I already welcomed you, but I’ll say it again. Welcome~! There are plenty of cool people around here, and if you’re interested in any threads don’t hesitate to post in them. People will pick the topic back up shortly after.

I had the same issue, if you try to upload the image more times and then try to save changes and after that press ctrl+r and it should be fine. I had an issue that one avatar was replacing another or it was blank. Luckily got it solved somehow.

Hellohellohellohellohellohellohello! Enjoy your stay

Welcome ~! Glad to have you!

I suppose it’s my turn to re-introduce myself. You’ll see me about and might have to raise your voice to some of my comments, as I’ll likewise do the same in some scenarios.

Where in the world do you live?

• For this, I live in the desert that people built concrete over in the U.S. Phoenix area of Arizona.

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?

• Anime: Clannad (take a few years), Air, Kanon 2006. VNs: Clannad, Little Busters, Rewrite, Tomoyo After. Literally those orders, watched all anime before the games. Favorite has to be Rewrite.

How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?

What are some of your interests outside of Key?

• I can say I’m a major Legend of Zelda fan, then some other Nintendo RPGs. And of course anime, other hobbies can be found by searching this exact name on different sites. If my name shows, I’ve made one, ahaha~
4 Likes

I tend to find a lot of Nintendo/Key fans, even though they hardly relate to each other.

Though I did like the handful of pokemon references in Rewrite, does anyone know if they were kept in the PSP/Vita port?

1 Like

Aight yolo lets fill the intro thingamashaka

Where in the world do you live?
*Oi, it’s bladdy England innit.

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
*All the Animes, on the VN side, all the translated stuff but Clannad, I was gonna but then Sekai was all like ‘yo sup’ so I figured I’d wait for that.

How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?
*I was here from the beta somehow.

What are some of your interests outside of Key?
*Butts.

4 Likes

I’m Arka Mukherjee from India. I’m a big fan of KEY/Visual Arts. My favorite is Clannad After Story - Ushio’s Route and Kanon 2006- Mai’s route.
My favorite KEY OST will be Natsukage.
Arigato. Nice to meet you all.

7 Likes

Welcome!! Pleasure to meet you. ^^

Welcome! Wooo we are growing little by little.
Nice to know we have folks from India too ^_^. Nice to meet you too.

You’re a good person.