Introduce Yourself!

hello, nice to meet everyone! my name is sunny, and i’m a girl living in canada.
i’ve read clannad, planetarian, harmonia, and i’m currently reading little busters!, rewrite, air and kanon. out of what i’ve finished, clannad is my favourite. i’m really loving little busters! so far though.
aspi followed me on twitter, that’s how i found kazamatsuri!
i really like all sorts of video games, but i prefer jrpgs and visual novels. some of my favourite series include tales of, final fantasy, kiseki, umineko, higurashi and valkyria chronicles! you can check my backloggery here to see the games i’ve played. (albeit not all of them, i need to update it…)
i hope to get along well with everyone, i’m sure i’ll have lots of fun! as a side note, my favourite clannad characters are nagisa, tomoya, tomoyo, kyou and youhei, but i adore everyone.

11 Likes

YAY, MORE CANADIAN PEOPLES! To a fellow Canadian, welcome aboard! I hope to get along with you as well.

2 Likes

Woah, one good thing at a time!

Welcome! Have a seat and relax for a while. You’ll find there’s plenty to catch up on reading here once you finish the novels themselves.

2 Likes

Welcome @Blitz, @pictoshark, @MilkyKitten, @nyaakitty27 and @sunny! I hope you all enjoy your time here, and be sure to support the Little Busters Bookclub once it launches on Steam soon!

Also hi @sunny, really glad you could make it here!

2 Likes

Welcome to everyone I missed! Nice to see some fresh hot-blooded youth join our family circle. :ai:

@sunny, @nyaakitty27 and anyone else interested, there is a Tales of Series discussion thread on the forum where you can share your love for and experiences with the series, as well as ask for help on any particular part of a Tales of game that you’re stuck on. I post some noteworthy news every once in a while, but feel free to post about anything Tales-related there if you wish. Once again, welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Hello! I am Aliminem, I am from Mars, and I hope to make friends while playing my favorite KEY games.

7 Likes

Wow, our very first martian! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Hm, I don’t thing there’s an option for that on the Kaza world map…

1 Like

Is there a way to incorporate Google Mars to the Kaza universe map?

2 Likes

Please add my home world, it would be very nice of you to do that. I got Clannad and I am planning to get Tomoyo After after 100%.

1 Like

Hi All!
Iamnoob here.

General VN Fan here learning Jap.

Read Rewrite, Clannad and Planetarian.

Currently Reading Nobel Works and hope to learn enough Japanese to read more VNs.

Big Fan of KEY and FAVORITE.

8 Likes

Hi Noobie! Welcome to Kazamatsuri, hope you have a great time here!

Welcome, @iamnoob! I think you’ll fit right in with our big, happy, dank dango family~ :yahaha:

1 Like

Disclaimer: Members of the big, happy, dank dango family are in no way required to be big, happy, dank or dango. Oh, and if you are visiting the Visual Novel sections of the site, all characters are over 18.

5 Likes

Wait, isn’t Kud only 16 or something?

Anyway, welcome @iamnoob and everyone else I haven’t greeted, hope you’ll enjoy it here~

Shhhhh…

1 Like

Hello, I was born in Korea but I shifted to India because of my father’s work. I love Key games and Anime, my favourite anime was Clannad and my favourite game was Rewrite. I have also enjoyed Angel Beats as well. I came across Kazamatsuri while looking for places to discuss about Key visual novels and my other interests include listening to music and playing basketball. My favourite Key soundtrack is Philosophyz and Yami no kanata e :slight_smile:

My favourite key characters are Shimako and Konohana Lucia both from Rewrite.

11 Likes

Hello, everyone! I’m Charles, I’m 25, and I consider myself an otaku. Key is my favorite anime studio.

Where in the world do you live?

Rochester, NY (Also my hometown)

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched?

I’ve watched Clannad, Kanon, Air, Angel Beats, Little Busters, and Planetarian. I have Kanon, Air, Little Busters, and Planetarian on my smartphone, and I’m starting to play the visual novels. I just got Clannad, and soon I’ll be getting Rewrite for my PS Vita.

How did you find Kazamatsuri?

I found the website inadvertently. But I’m glad I’ve ended up here. I’ve always wanted to participate in forums about Key anime and visual novels.

What are some of your interests outside of Key?

Anime is my passion. In addition to Key, I also love other anime, especially mecha anime such as Gundam and Evangelion. I love collecting figures, model kits, and anime memorabilia. Akihabara is probably my favorite place on Earth.

Video games are my other passion. I currently have an Xbox 360, Xbox One, Neo Geo X, and Playstation Vita. I’m also obsessed with arcade games.

I’m currently learning Japanese. My goal in the not-too-distant future is to ace the JLPT and become a translator. I’ve been to Japan twice (September 2016 and April/May of 2017) and I’m planning to go back next year. I look forward to being part of this community!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you @Echo and @IchibanOtaku!

3 Likes