Introduce Yourself!

I don’t think I can trust you, please delete your account.

1 Like

Welcome buddy, glad that you could make it here. The Angel Beats anime does hold a bit of a nostalgic place in my heart though I do need to rewatch it soon. I hope we can become the best of friends. :smile:

1 Like

Hey man, I know you!

You think my profile picture on Facebook is creepy!

1 Like

Great to see another Satoshi Kon fan! What’s your favorite work by him?

1 Like

Perfect blue is probably my second, paranoia agent is my personal poison haha. Well at any rate glad to meet you! Look foreword to seeing you around the forum

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Anime Discussion

Hai, I’m Okami. My nickname is based off of my favorite game with the same name.
I just got introduced to this site today, and decided to give it a try.
I’m not the biggest fan of Key, but I’m definitely obsessed with Kanon, as it is my second favorite anime.
I work alongside Tal on the Kanon Wiki, and I am for now the head bureaucrat.
I’m a pretty difficult person to understand, as my mood constantly changes. This annoys some people, or weirds out others. Because of this, it’s not the easiest task for me to make friends outside of the internet, and even then I have difficulties.
I can be a bit finicky at first, but I can also warm up to others fairly quickly.
I am mostly friendly, but am also very short-tempered. However, I am able to control myself for the most part.

My favorite anime is definitely Anohana, but I also like Toradora, Chuunibyou, Kiznaiver, Madoka Magica, Azumanga Daioh, etc.
I’m also a fan of Corpse Party. (The games, not the anime)

I’d be happy to talk about these anime with you, and I’d especially love to meet another Kanon fan.
Shiori is the best character and waifu~

14 Likes

@Tal3113 & @Okami
Welcome to Kazamatsuri and hope you will like it here!
It is not an easy to create a good wiki, so good luck with your difficult task :wink:

Hi @Okami I constantly experience mood swings as well so yeah, high five to that :expressionless: I’m an extremely awkward person on first impression irl and short-tempered people scare me a bit but it would be nice to get to know you better~ I’m pretty sure you have a fun side as well. I do hope you find this place a comfortable and fun one (which it is). I don’t think it would take you too long to adjust here. Everyone’s pretty nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s nice to meet you, @Okami. I hope you enjoy your stay at Kazamatsuri. It’s a pretty cool place to hang out and enjoy having discussions on Key works. Yeah, I love Kanon very much and I agree that Shiori is best character. Nice! I’ve seen most of the anime you mentioned on there, except for Kiznaiver and Anohana. Anyway, I can understand about mood changes. It can be quite difficult so hopefully we can be a good source of comfort to you as you get to know us better. I do hope we can get along and become good friends too.

So without further ado, welcome aboard! :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

I go by astro in the community. I’m a freelance Japanese to English translator, and a Sekai Project contractor. Before you ask, I’ve unfortunately never worked on a KEY game before (hopefully in the future though!). I heard about this community a while ago from my friend, Cloud668, but never checked it out until now.

I’ve always been a fan of not just KEY, but many of VisualArt’s’ titles.
VisualArt’s was my introduction to visual novels, and to this day their titles are still some of my favorites.I’m a pretty big visual novel fan even outside of VisualArt’s and KEY, so feel free to hit me up with recommendations! Anything that’s nakige is right up my alley.

I’ve watched/played pretty much all of the KEY titles. My very first visual novel in English was Rewrite. The few KEY titles I haven’t watched or played are Air and Kanon. I have a huge backlog of games and anime already, so I can never find any time.

Hope to see you guys around!

16 Likes

Welcome @astro! It’s always awesome to meet professional VN translators, I admire the work you guys do so much. I hope you find Kazamatsuri is a place you fit right into!

And welcome to everybody else I’ve failed to greet over the past few weeks! Hope you’re all enjoying our community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I can already tell you guys have an awesome community.

Harro

I am KeyReimu, a anime hobby music composer and pianist. Happened to follow Kazamatsuri on Facebook for a very long time and I decided to be part of this amazing adventure with everyone else! Rewrite happens to be one of my first and favorite Visual Novel that I played.

I am in love with Jun Maeda and Shinji Orito’s compositions and the singers they had chosen for their songs, furthering KEY’s ambitions of a successive studio in terms of different areas other than the animation itself.

incredible obsession for Shizuru and Kagari

On a relevant note, I incredibly love Little Busters’ Refrain Route

My personal life, I am currently studying in a music conservatory and pursuing majors in Conducting and Composition while at the same time working part time at a concert hall in my country.

I play lots of Visual Novels and Osu too :>

Thanks for having me here!

9 Likes

Welcome, @astro!
You can never have enough translators and it is really good to see an active one. Thanks for your hard work and good luck on your future (and current) projects!

And I am glad to see you here, @KeyReimu!
We have quite a few people interested in music here, so maybe one day we will see a big collaboration project between all of you?
I wonder if you have already done arrangements on Key’s music?

1 Like

Hi !
I’m alkalineace. I signed in here a long time ago, but I never talked here. This changes now.
I know @JY454 too, hi o/
I will say it now, I’m french, so I’m sorry if my english is strange.

So, I played several Key games (Little Busters!, Rewrite, Kanon, Planetarian (in that order)), and I really love all of them.
Planning to read Air soon, then Clannad.
Saigusa Haruka is best waifu.
I also read Katawa Shoujo, Grisaia no Kajitsu (reading Meikyuu right now), Steins;Gate and ChäoS;HEAd (ChäoS;Child when ?).

I tend to watch a lot of anime, especially airing anime. My all-time favorite is definitely Hyouka, and I really like Clannad (started playing LB! because of that), Nagi no Asukara and Anohana. My favorite film is Kimi no Na wa…

I play Fate Grand/Order and soon I’ll play RewriteIM.
I’ll be happy to talk about all of this.

I also have a lot of time to talk on discord, but I’ll take my time before coming there.

I you have questions, I’ll be happy to answer them here if I can.

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Jay. I’m a college student from Brazil. Planetarian fan.

I found the site and the facebook page while was looking for news about the Planetarian movie.
Some of my interests outside of key include astronomy e music.
Hope enjoy the community!

5 Likes

Hello @astro, @alkalineace, @Jay! It’s nice to have you guys on Kazamatsuri! It’s a very friendly community and I hope to become good friends with all of you. It’s amazing how the community is growing and to have people like you guys make it so cool.

Anyway, welcome aboard! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi everybody, I am Fruitpunchsaber and the way I got my username is because of both gintama and Fate/Stay night series. The gintama part is when they did a monster hunter parody and one of the character online name was “fruitpunchsamuraiG” and I shorten the samurai and took out the G with “saber” from the fate series because she is my #1 waifu for laifu.

I recently got into key company when the anime Rewrite came out in last summer and I realize both Rewrite and Little Busters (which use to be my favorite VN at the time) are from the same studio and notice I enjoy these two VN way more than other VN. My first Key VN was actually Little Busters! which was around 2014. I just finished the Rewrite VN in December 2016 to prep for season 2 and Rewrite became my favorite VN of all time. The order I went through was Kotori > Shizuru > Lucia > Chihaya > Akane. My first route was Kotori and I went in with low expectation and I loved both Kotori and her route so much! After Kotori route, I thought this can’t get any better than this then I got to Chihaya route (Lucia and shizuru was good, but Kotori left a better impression to me because of how strong they made Kotori look emotionally at the end) and Chihaya route was really good (mainly because of Sakuya) and I love how different of a character Kotarou is in Akane route.

My favorite character in Rewrite was tied with Kotori, Akane (Kotori because of her route, and Akane because of her character), and close second is Nishikujou and in Little Busters! is Kurugaya because her route was too good and is one of my favorite routes of all time. (really disappointed about how they approach Kurugaya route in the anime). My plan for the future is to read all Key studio VN and buy more merchandise from them to support the company.

11 Likes

Love that username XD

I saw your attempt to infiltrate the discord server (lol) and as soon as your username popped up I was like… “Fruit Punch Samurai ja nai, Katsura da!”, I guess my first thought was spot on then :push:

1 Like