Introduce Yourself!

I meant Eric as well. I’m from Barcelona, and Eric is a very common name in my area (in Catalan, not in Spanish), as well as Estrella, which also means star in Catalan.

For a second I thought that you may have originated from my area. In fact, I would still bet that your family origins are rooted in the area I live in. :yum:

Ahh I understand now. I might ask my parents if that could very well be the case

Very late, but a very warm welcome to @Ongaku, @Mad_Scientist, @kotakkun, @DangoDaikazoku, @EricEstrella, @Austcar, and @CressandNep. Glad that you could all make it here and I hope we’ll all be the bestest of friends. :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad I was referred to this forum ^^

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Yeah, let’s be the best of friends!!! x3

I, uh, missed a lot more intro posts than I thought ^^;

A big warm welcome to @Kygun, @lulucandy, @an1m3b0y, @Thanh-Tedder, @EkonFain, @nemoma (Glad to see more VNKeyFanclub and KEYFC people here!), @Ongaku, @kotakkun, @Mad_Scientist, @DangoDaikazoku, @EricEstrella, @Austcar, and @CressandNep! That’s a lot of people :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you’re all enjoying the forum! Once you achieve Dango rank, be sure to check out our Discord chat!

7 Likes

Hi, you can call me Pyro. I live in the US. My favorite Key game is CLANNAD (Only one I read so far). I found Kazamatsuri through a post about the CLANNAD Book Club on the Steam forums.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Shuttle! Hope you enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Welcome Shuttle! ^^

2 Likes

Welcome @shuttle099. Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here with us :slight_smile:

Hey, my name is Hope! I’ve already posted on one of the other threads but I figured I should try introducing myself here, too!

• Where in the world do you live?
    Currently I’m living in Argentina! But I’m originally from the U.S., and my family is Palestinian.

• What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
    I’ve currently read Little Busters, Kanon, Rewrite, Clannad, and AIR, in that order. I’ve watched the anime for LB and AIR, and am watching the anime currently for Rewrite and Planetarian. Little Busters was the first Key work I’ve ever read, and it’s still the one that I love the most.

• How did you find Kazamatsuri?
    I literally joined about an hour ago because of Twitter memes. I’ve been meaning to join for a while, though.

• What are some of your interests outside of Key?
    I love When They Cry, and Higurashi is the only series I love more than Little Busters currently. I really love discussing meta and character analyses.

• Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.
    I swear I didn’t originally intend to make my username “POTATO.”

10 Likes

Well you’re stuck with it now lmao.

Glad you could finally join us! Was hoping to see you around sooner or later.

WE-HEH-ELL DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE AN 07TH EXPANSION SISTER SITE?

4 Likes

All the characters that I love, and I wound up making my username about an alien dog whose intentions are probably evil. Smh.

And thanks! I’ve kept meaning to join but it always slipped my mind. I’m really glad I can talk with more people in the Key community this way!

I did know, and I might join that one too in the future! I’ve discussed a lot of WTC meta at length on my Tumblr before, but it’s been a long time since then. Still, I’m so happy there’s still people discussing Umineko and Higurashi nowadays, even though both are pretty old.

3 Likes

Indeed. We’re trying hard to get lots of new people in through the Steam releases, and it’s been moderatively successful~

2 Likes

Hey! Nice to meet you guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been a Key fan for about three years since I first discovered the Clannad anime. To this day it’s still my favorite Key work. I’ve seen all of the anime except Little Busters (gonna play the game first) and played the games except for Tomoyo After and Kud Wafter.

I’m always looking for people to play games with. You can find me on steam: Ye Olde Hardscoper. Feel free to friend me.

Look forward to being here with you all!

5 Likes

Now that I want to welcome someone specifically, I feel kinda bad not having welcomed anyone else. So, uhm, even though I’m not mentioning most of you personally, also a late welcome to everyone that came after me. (approximately any new faces after post 2000).

For the ones where it isn’t so long ago, welcome @shuttle099, @POTATO and @Hardscope.

If you have the money, buy it now and join us in the bookclub, we aren’t that far yet, only the first podcast discussion this friday. :wink:

Otherwise, have fun discussing the other titles. It’s always interesting to read new opinions.

1 Like

Welcome to @shuttle099 and @Hardscope! Hope you are all enjoying your time here! It would be awesome to see you guys join us for the Bookclubs~

1 Like

I definitely would have joined you guys for Tomoyo After, but I’m not quite done with Clannad yet. :frowning:

Welcome to the forums, @POTATO and @Hardscope . And Potato, never change your username. It’s awesome. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to meet everybody!

Don’t worry about the name, my first draft for a name was gonna be “Hoshino Yumemi,” so you’re just braver than I.

2 Likes