Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forums then! Hope you have a great time here! Hopefully you haven’t missed out on too much since the beginning of kaza.

1 Like

Hello! I’m just a student from a province in the Philippines who’s currently studying in the metro. I appreciate almost all things Key, and Rewrite is especially my favorite out of them (hyping so much over the anime). My first experience with Key was the Clannad anime, but it was Little Busters! anime that got me to Key in the first place. Likewise, LB! was my first VN.

Aside of Key, I’m also very fond of Hiromu Arakawa, and is currently following to her Arslan Senki adaptation.

I just happen to stumble upon this website as I was lurking over various forums, after getting the Rewrite anime hype. I thought that it’s going to be fun here, and I’d also like to share things and interact with people as well, so nice to meet you all! :smiley:

9 Likes

Welcome aboard the Key hype train @BlackHayate02! Did you draw your avatar yourself?

@BlackHayate02 Welcome and love your pic better than what i can do which is stick figures XD

It was something I sketched at the back of my photocopied class readings (it’s a thing here) last year, when I started practicing on mixing colors. I tried going for a red hue, so a sunset scene it was - and Akane in that wheat field scene came to mind for some reasons… that may or may not be about her name. :yahaha:

I thought it turned out nicely, so I use it sometimes.

Thank you! Glad that you love it. Though try not to worry too much about your art skills; all it takes is some guides and tips found on print and online, a lot of practice, studying pictures and artworks, and asking critique from people who would be willing to give honest opinions. It takes a lot of time to develop a style, if Itaru Hinoue isn’t making it obvious enough.

Oh it went long. Oops. :yahaha:

2 Likes

Always nice to have a skilled artist in our midst, I’d love to see some of your thoughts on the Character Design thread. Ya know, get a little more focus on the Visual part of Visual Novel.

Nice. I’ll look into it. I especially like Itaru Hinoue’s designs.

Hello everyone! I am BYtheHORNs a student living in Canada.

While I am not the most well versed when it comes to Key works I do consider myself a fan. Kanon ( 2006 ) is my favourite anime of all time so much so that I honestly think I have a problem ( ~Uguu ~).

Key things I have done/seen:

Anime:
Kanon ( 2006 )
Clannad / Clannad After story
Air
Charlotte
Angel beats!

Visual novels:

• ( This saddens me )

Now I tend to be forgetful so if you wish to speak to me and cannot find me online here or want to talk about things not key related you can find me ( mostly all the time ) on Hummingbird.

Quick shout out to @KomariKamikita for suggesting I come here !

I hope to meet you all and have many wonderful discussions on not just Kanon but all the key works.

7 Likes

Well hello!Remember me?

Hello!

Yes I do remember you!

1 Like

Hi there @BYtheHORNs, @BlackHayate02, @Emily_Olivia_Deelstr, @ShadowShifter, @Deoto, @nekotea! Glad you could all make it here. :smile:

3 Likes

@BYtheHORNs And @Inuconandoyle Hello!Hugs?

1 Like

Heya, @BlackHayate02. Hope you have fun here.

Same for @BYtheHORNs. Nice to see you found your way here as well.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m a huge Key fan (aren’t we all?) and I signed up on the forums a while back but completely forgot about it. Recognize a few of you from Hummingbird! I came here after seeing @KomariKamikita’s comment in the Key group.

Rewrite was the first Key VN I’ve read, currently reading Clannad. And my first Key anime was Air. But my favorite would have to be Little Busters!

11 Likes

Heya @BendyBento. Nice too see you could make it here as well :3

1 Like

Nice to meet you @BlackHayate02, @BYtheHORNs and @BendyBento. Welcome to Kaza, enjoy your stay. :smile:

1 Like

@Deoto Yeah, this is the safe haven for Key fans. I joined not too long ago as well, and they’re all such nice folk! I hope you enjoy you time here!

@nekotea Nice to meet you! I was in a similar position. A couple of friends from here told me about this site a long time ago and I barely got to making an account about a month ago, but I’m glad I finally did because I love browsing all of the interesting things people have to say about the stories I love so much, and they’re all really nice too! I hope you’ll have as good of an experience as I have so far :slight_smile: Also, what exactly is neko tea?

@BlackHayate02 Hello and welcome! LB! was my first VN too (it’s still the only VN I’ve read to date still haha). I hope you decide to stay with us as I’m sure you’ll fit right in :3

@BYtheHORNs Glad you could make it, pal! Since you’re one of the few prominent Key fans over on HB, I couldn’t not recommend you come here haha. I just didn’t expect you to do it only minutes after I mentioned it haha. Welcome aboard!

@BendyBento Glad you could make it here too! You, like Horns, VJ, and me, are some of the few fans over on HB that make it obvious that we’re Key fans and wear that title proudly as a part of us hehe. Anyway, hope to see you around more :3

3 Likes

Nice to meet you too @KomariKamikita!

I love browsing all of the interesting things people have to say about the stories I love so much, and they’re all really nice too!

I’m glad to hear it, I look forward to joining some of the discussions here!

Also, what exactly is neko tea?

nekotea is a little pun based on my real name which I thought of a while ago, I found it cute so started using it online!

2 Likes

Well… That’s a lot better than what I initially had in mind with “neko tea”… Which involved cats and hot water :komue:

1 Like

Well hello @BendyBento!Nice to meet you here!:smile:

1 Like