Introduce Yourself!

Wow, I missed a lot of people. A very late welcome to @matoeds, @Pik3rob, @CC22, @Hiikari, @Daniel268, @Celly, @Rippleshadow, @YahikoPath, and @legit_legitimacy. (I hope I didn’t miss anyone there. ._. )

Also, a warm welcome to @cjlim2007! It is very nice to meet you all. I hope to speak to all of you in the group’s Skype chat sometime. :smile:

Heyo @cjlim2007, welcome
Like @Rippleshadow said, nice avatar, but I can’t unsee http://i.imgur.com/hx4TKQc.jpg ^^

Welcome @cjlim2007! I hope you enjoy yourself on the forums!

Hi, there! I’m Melanie/Mel/whatever you want to call me, and I stumbled across this forum while looking for Charlotte screenshots. I was eager to join, since I don’t talk to a lot of other Key fans, just a handful of people on Tumblr.

I’ve been a Key fan ever since I watched Clannad back in '09. Since then, I’ve seen both of the other KyoAni Seasonverse adaptations, Angel Beats!, Little Busters!, and am currently watching Charlotte. I’ve also played the original LitBus VN (which is my favorite Key work) and Rewrite.

Uh…what else should I say about myself…? I’m an American college junior. My favorite Key character is Komari. To quote Kurugaya, I like cute things, especially animals, and as you may have guessed from my avatar, I’m a big fan of the Tales of games.

I’m a little shy, but I hope I can get along well with the people here!

10 Likes

Oi @meltokio! Don’t worry, no evil tumblrites to bite you here, we’re all a big family
With Komari as you fav character you should get along well with @SuikaShoujo ^^

Welcome, @meltokio!

[quote=“meltokio, post:1406, topic:49”]
I was eager to join, since I don’t talk to a lot of other Key fans
[/quote]One of the setbacks of being in such a niche fanbase. Still, I’m glad you found us. :smile:

I’ve been a Key fan ever since I watched Clannad
[/quote]Same here. It was part of a dare, actually. My siblings hated CLANNAD, and I wanted to see if I could enjoy it, because I heard so many good things about it. Well, here I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve also played the original LitBus VN (which is my favorite Key work) and Rewrite.
[/quote]Same here, although I’ve also played Kanon and AIR. I recommend you play those too, and to save @Aspirety some trouble, we have podcasts that attempt to analyze the events and meaning behind AIR. If you ever get to reading AIR, you should check those out. :wink:

I’m a big fan of the Tales of games.
[/quote]Shameless thread plug. And that is a cute Colette avatar, by the way. :blush:

I’m a little shy, but I hope I can get along well with the people here!
[/quote]Again, welcome! I hope we can get along well, too! :smile:

What are they? O.O Are they like bedbugs, but web-based? Little mites that exist only to Tumblr?
Sounds scary… Are they common??

Welcome to Kazamatsuri :slight_smile:
This is definitely the right place to talk to people about Key works~

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I’m sure I’ll have a great time here~!

1 Like

Welcome Meltokio! Don’t worry I’m unbelievably shy, or maybe awkward is the better word, and I get by here so I’m sure you’ll do great! I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Welcome @meltokio, glad you could make it. ^^

The happiness spiral theory lives on. ^o^

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get along just fine. :blush:

Hello, I’m Hustler One. Angel Beats fan, I mostly like Yui and Kanade because they’re cute.

so, for now I’m playing Angel Beats!: Operation Wars, If you want to add me, reply me I’ll add you^_^

Nice to meet you. everyone.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri~
Yui is love, Yui is life. She’s got the best quotes.
Have you seen or played any other Key anime or games?

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you have a good time on Kazamatsuri!

1 Like

welcome to @Thitisorn_Lowanitcha and @meltokio, I hope you have a lot of fun with us here!

1 Like

Umm, before I love Angel Beats! Series, I have watched Clannad, Air Series already. :smile:

Welcome, @Hustler_One. It’s nice to meet you, too. :smile:

[quote=“Hustler_One, post:1414, topic:49”]
I mostly like Yui and Kanade because they’re cute.
[/quote]Amen. :3

1 Like

Welcome @Hustler_One, glad you could make it.

Cool, I like Kanade though I’m not the biggest fan of Yui but that’s just me

1 Like

Hiya @Hustler_One! I’m glad to see someone who plays ABOW too! My ID for the game is: 263,552,472. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

I’m glad to see you too :smile:

[quote=“legit_legitimacy, post:1421, topic:49, full:true”]
I’m glad to see someone who plays ABOW too! My ID for the game is: 263,552,472. Enjoy your stay!
[/quote] I alway welcome for everyone who plays ABOW :smile:, Here’s my ABOW data (sorry I can’t remember my ID)
User name: HustlerOne
Battlefront’s name: NineBall
(Note: My user and battlefront are wrote in Japan symbol, sorry.)