Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum today.

I have actually known about this place for a long time, and have largely been a lurker. I think I might have actually been lurking since near the site’s inception, and I found out about it through Aspirety’s blog.

I have a good deal of experience with Key Works. I sadly have yet to complete Rewrite, and I only got halfway through Kotori’s route. I plan on restarting it eventually. I also have no experience with Air, and remember next to nothing about Kanon.

On the other hand, I’ve experienced just about everything else. I love the Clannad anime, and have played a bit of the VN. I have also gone through Tomoyo After. My favorite Key work is definitely Little Busters!, and my favorite Key character is Kengo.

My first experience with Key was through Angel Beats!, but I didn’t truly begin to get invested into their work until watching Clannad.

I probably won’t be a big contributor here, but I’ll try my best to do as much as I can.

8 Likes

Welcome buddy. It’s good to have you here. ^^

It’s fine buddy. We’ll all do our best. :smiley:

Yeah, the Inu is from Inuyasha, Conan is from Detective Conan/Case Closed and Doyle is from Arthur Conan Doyle.

Welcome!

[quote=“Pik3rob, post:1326, topic:49”]
I sadly have yet to complete Rewrite
[/quote] ah you got to get on that! just wait for Tera? :slight_smile:

I don’t see myself reading Rewrite for a long time. It’s long, and I wasn’t a big fan of the common route. I also have other Visual Novels that have higher priority at the moment.

Ah I get you! Well I hope you enjoy the ones that your play next!

Welcome @Pik3rob, glad you finally decided to join us!

[quote=“Pik3rob, post:1329, topic:49”]
I also have other Visual Novels that have higher priority at the moment.
[/quote]You should definitely head on over here so we can talk about them~

Yeah, I’ll definitely check that place out once I read my next VN.

Welcome @Pik3rob ! Please enjoy your stay here where the keyest of the keys talks about key stuff!

I tried to be funny, sorry

1 Like

Apology not accepted. What you did crossed the line.

2 Likes

Hello to my fellow Key fans!

CC22 here from Manila, Philippines!

I played almost all of Key games except for “Rewrite” and “Angel Beats! ~1st beat~”.
I watched all of Key animes from start until now. The first Key anime that I watched or read is “Clannad” and is currently my most favorite Key anime EVER!!!
I learned about the site because an admin in a Wikia website has connections here.
I also like animes (without any particular producers) that makes me so emotional in the end or excited to watch until the final episode.

I’m a blogger, gamer, entertainer, if you like. I’m really a certified otaku.
I hope we collaborate each other soon!
Kudos!

8 Likes

Welcome @CC22! I hope you have a good time on the forums

Welcome @CC22 ! Always awesome to see new people joining in the forums!

Welcome @CC22, glad you could make it. ^^

Hello fellow Filipino! Good to see more of us on here :wink: Hope you can hang out here more often~

Aloha @Pik3rob and @CC22! Good to have ya!

Welcome to @CC22, @Pik3rob and everybody i haven’t greeted yet. I hope you have a great time with us. :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m Hiikari , you call call me Hii or whatever you want xP don’t really mind. I joined this site since i love to hear other people opinions! Hope we’ll have a good time together!!
I have never actually played any KEY games but i have watched Clannad (also after story), Angel Beats and about P.A Works i have watched Nagi no Asukara and another anime which I don’t remember the name x_x.

6 Likes

Hoi @Hiikari, how 'bout Hikki?^^
I hope you’re at least planning to read some VNs at some point, they’re too good to be left unread!

1 Like

Welcome Hikari! Magi No Asukara is one of the most beautiful anime ever made, it really is fantastic. The plot was nice but the visuals really made the show fantastic. Anyway well I hope you continue to dive into key’s works and eventually get to playing one of their visual novels!

Tari Tari. Was it Tari Tari? It better be Tari Tari.
Oh, or Shirobako. That was good too.