Granblue Fantasy General Discussion

Here we can talk about all things Granblue Fantasy related.
If you have any questions, want to show off some loot, or talk about how wonderful Danua is be sure to post here!
If anyone is interested we could start a Kazamatsuri guild.

1 Like

As far as I know @IkaCZ and @Whitecrow play, what do you guys think about starting a guild?

I’ve never played before, will I be able to jump in with you guys or will I be hideously underleveled?

Eh that’s not really important, when you first start it’s mainly single player. Around level 30 or so you will start raids and that’s when things get a bit more multi player oriented. For now I’d say make an account, try the game out, and if you like it eventually multi player will be important.
Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hahaha she sure is wonderful
Too bad I don’t have her…

For guild, I actually going to leave my old guild since there’s no active player there…
So let’s start one, Kazamatsuri Guild!
@Glenn_Irish Are you going to draw some in this Legend Fes? OuO

@Hardscope As long as i remember, it pretty easy to leveling up until the point you reach level 40
EXP boost item really help too!

1 Like

Ok I made it, it’s Kazamatsuri written in kanji (風祭) due to the character limit. Can you post your account number so I can add you?

About legend fest, I had no idea it was coming up and am out of crystals. I was thinking of taking the plunge and getting a 3000 yen iTunes card but decided against it in the end haha

1 Like

Tbh a guild could be useful, but I am already in a crew… Well not that I play it that much tbh I just play when im bored I dont grind as much as I used to.

wants to talk about how great Danua is

Gets defensive when other people talk about his girl

:confused:

You just have to know not to go too far is all

1 Like

Here my account number

It seems before the event end i cant leave my old guild…
So we need to wait

1 Like

Understood, it looks like unite and fite will be ending on the 30th so I’ll add you after that.
I’m currently trying to get Anat so until then I’ll be grinding away at the poker table haha

For the record here’s my account

1 Like

already sent the friend Req!
Your desc really fit you glenn hahaha

Uwaaa That Danua, Sen…
not to mention SSR rosetta *drool

Idk it seems pretty standard to me.

Rosetta’s SSR is actually not that good… like it’s great to have her but in terms of her actual abilities she’s kind of lacking, especially for an SSR. Maybe her 3rd skill is better but I have to finish chapter 50 in the story to unlock the fate quest for it. (I’m on chapter 49 atm so almost there!)

1 Like

Oh hey, I’ve wanted to get into this for a while now, but everyone I know who plays is so far ahead :<

I did Chapter 1 of the story already, what should I know as a clueless newbie?

Oh, I think my ID is: 13865117

1 Like

For now I would say just doing the story quests as well as doing easy level dailies to get things like scrolls and orbs.
Eventually the story quests will become too hard and that’s when the grind begins, but for now you shouldn’t need to worry about that!

The rose barrier skill is good for support imo

I’m trying hard to draw ferry to complete my light team orz
@uppfinnarn going to add you OuOb

It’s alright, but again in comparison to what some other SSRs can do I just don’t really think it holds much of a candle. Usually if I need good dmg reduction I just play Holy Saber and use that dank Phalanx II when the boss is going to do a charge attack, that with a healer is usually more than enough. However I finally unlocked her 3rd skill, it’s alright. It essentially drains part of the opponent’s charge bar and adds it to her own, so if you team that up with with a Weapon Master you can pump out charge attacks pretty quickly, I’m focussing on the event raids atm but once that’s over I’ll try her out against Yggdrasil Omega.

Very relevant picture that has nothing to do with the fact that Danua is being a cinnamon roll in it

3 Likes

Precious cinnamon rolls is totally not 99% of why I want to play it, nooot at all…

> ~ >

1 Like

@Hardscope and @uppfinnarn are you guys still interested in joining the crew?

Yeah! I just don’t have much time to play right now ^^;;