Granblue Fantasy General Discussion

Ok I’ll send an invite, accept whenever you have the time!

By the way I got the new Kotobukiya Granblue figure today, the quality is insane

4 Likes

Man
The detail for charlotta expression is superb!

Much love for danua too! <3

1 Like

Honestly, I haven’t even downloaded it yet. Been too absorbed in Final Fantasy II.

Just started (rip battery)

I probably should have kept Charlotta instead of settling for Melleau rip… wonder if the free 10 roll only guranteed certain SSR :S since I only got Melleau and Charlotta, and another character who is supposed to be the worst one according to a certain tier list…

I’ll add you guys later in case you haven’t already when I get back on again, oh and an invite to crew PLIS

2 Likes

Added! I’ll invite you to our crew once you accept the friend request

And yeah Charlotta is pretty good, I would have stuck with her personally. Her Halloween variation is my personal favorite light character so far

Uguu which class should I go for? I feel like I’d have to really commit to mastering out the a specific class first… are all classes good or one of them just really overshadow the other in a specific role? I think I might go for Berserker… actually what is the most/least popular class that you guys have seen on your support list?

Honestly I play all of them. Like I start from the top of each colum and make my way to the bottom of each tier, and then go on to the next tier.

In regards to berserker that class is VERY difficult to unlock, it requires a lot of very specific requirements that, even when completing all of the first three tier classes, won’t be available for a while.

Remember that you only need to get to rank 20 in a class to master it so it won’t take all that long.

Does the exp for each class tier needed for ranking up increases or is it fixed for all tiers?

What class do you suggest that I commit to (assuming I don’t play all of them at first) then? I think classes like Lancer and Warrior is what I’m looking for, tho I’ll probably be better off trying all of them out first (lol)

(then again I usually pick out what I wanted with aesthetic being the first order of the matter :lucky:)

also tf is with Yoda’s charge attack, that thing’s damage is literally out of the dimension

1 Like

It increases each level and also increases each tier, it takes wayyyyy longer for a weapons master to go from level 19 to 20 than a fighter.

It’s interesting that you mention that you are interested in lancer, Valkyrie (tier 3’s variation) is one of the most underplayed classes. Mainly because they are only needed once the boss/raid creature reaches break, but they are still very very helpful during that time.

Some of the charge attacks are hilarious, my favourite being Yaia’s (A draf loli and one of my favourite characters) who just makes fried rice for the opponent.

1 Like

I’m not even sure if its a good idea but I mainly picked those two because the SSR that I got was a Dark axe so I thought I might as well build something around it (lol)

There’s that beginner/start dash that I might just get since I sold my FEH and SAO account and got some decent :moneybag: out of it… tho I’ll need to see if its worth it or not first (before I get consumed by the waifus)

1 Like

You can pick anyone but Danua.

Otherwise I will find you, and I WILL kill you.

1 Like

I think Dark Fencer would be the best for Newbie
'til now I’m still using that job since it have a lot of debuff skill like delay, and gravity which cancel the target skill for one turn
Djeeta looks good in Dark fencer costume too :amorous:

well shit i might as well quit now
thanks for scaring the new players away

Jokes aside Danua is too high above my strike zone, loli like Vampy-chan is where it at for me

but then i ended up ticketing Forte just cause she carried me hard in shadowverse :ohoho:

I was wondering why the hell did her bust got much bigger and her sprite was so short until this thread pretty much answered it for me https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/4p0lrp/draph_females_are_friggin_tiny_and_friggin_stacked/

(and the thread title pretty much sums up my reaction)

1 Like

Referring to Danua, correct? Yeah she’s pretty much perfect in every way possible.

Horns
Big boobs
Short
Hates baths
Spoiled as fuck
Likes chocolate and blood
Hardly smiles, but when she does smile the sun melts
Stupid
has horns
Has an adorable voice
Can’t really speak but can if she tries really hard
Attacks enemies by literally throwing her blade wielding dolls at them
Has horns

I can go on, one might say I’m rather fond of her

Oooooh you were talking about Forte my bad. Well, many of those points apply to her as well but Danua is still better

I haven’t had the time to play much lately, I tend go on and off so I’ll be active again in a week or so

1 Like

Legend Fest more like where did all my luck from Fate GO went to… 2 10 rolls and I got 3 SR total, 0 SSR :naze:

atleast I completed chpt. 16 and got the guaranteed ssr ticket… but that was a miss cause I got Catherine which is another earth SSR that I don’t want since I’m going for a Dark team (regardless of all the cons of it)

though her charm skill set have really low cooldowns, might be pretty useful for raids…

1 Like

Charm is pretty invaluable, it can stop total annihilation by canceling a charge attack, however it’s also unreliable so it’s not good to rely on it too much haha.
I’m saving all of my crystals for this summer in the hopes that I can get the swimsuit danua, I had no luck last summer :confused:

1 Like

Actually, what exactly does charm do anyway? Some of my guesses are right and some are wrong… maybe you can just clear it up for me XP

Good luck, as for myself I think I’m gonna try to get some more crystals to just do yolo roll since there’s 2 dark unit on boost and one of them has HanaKana and the other is dead-pan loli :lucky:

“Deadpan Loli” good taste

Charm essentially causes an opponent to have to skip a turn because it is currently focussed on the charm of the character in question. This still counts as an attack, despite it not attacking, so the charge attack meter still goes up, or down if the charge attack turn is skipped

Oh ok, cool, since Catherine have two of the charm skill I have twice the chance of avoiding spooky boss CAs (lol)

btw, it can’t attack as long as charm is there right? since the status lasts for 180 seconds instead of turns, would that mean if its not nullified i can’t be attacked by the charmed enemy for 180 seconds lol

Naw for some reason some skills are tracked in seconds, I have no idea why. Whether or not it can attack is just a dice roll