General Issues

Aw crud :frowning:

Looks like thereā€™s just a new syntax for them:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/a-better-poll-feature/28008?u=amiathena

2 Likes

I tried doing that in an existing poll, but it didnā€™t work :frowning: I guess it would only work for new topics now?

Thatā€™s the way itā€™s always been yeah.

Been noticing an issue for a while now. In the topics view, it used to be that the person who last posted in the topic had a ā€œglowā€ around their avatar. Now it seems to only work if the last person who posted is also the topic creator.

I actually kinda use that feature, so itā€™d be nice to have it back XD

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna update Discourse and see if it comes back, otherwise it sounds like a case for Discourse Meta - I liked that too :<

1 Like
Syntax error: File to import not found or unreadable: /var/www/discourse/plugins/poll/assets/stylesheets/poll.scss.
Load path: /var/www/discourse/app/assets/stylesheets
on line 117 of plugins.scss
from line 23 of desktop stylesheet

Was just about to report that.
Context:

Fixed!

Finally trying out the new poll feature and it is just messed up

https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/favorite-key-work/1220

NaN% and [Object object]

urrrrrggggh

1 Like

Itā€™sā€¦ not supposed to do that, sounds like a Discourse bug thoughā€¦

Hmm, still not fixed for meā€¦

RIP Discourse Polls

For some reason all of the avatar icons suddenly because circular. This bug is really annoying and I hope that you can get it fixed soon so I can actually browse these forums again without committing visual suicide.

1 Like

I may have bumped something, not sure how. But I hardly see it as a problem =3=

If anythingā€™s a problem itā€™s that avatars are way too small.

They clash with all the square things on this site and lower how much space people have for their avatars. I donā€™t get how it isnā€™t a problem.

1 Like

Because circles look better~

It does not break the site, but i find that on the bottom of the page. Is there something wrong?

1 Like

Not a major thing. But for the mobile, when youā€™re coming here, it doesnā€™t let you upload photos. When you choose your photos, then click ā€œDoneā€ it doesnā€™t actually work.

Huh, are you still seeing circles, @LinkThinks? Everything is looking plenty square to me.

1 Like