General Gaming Discussion

I would buy ps4 in your situation, but if you already decided to go for ps3 I wont stop you :p.

Depends on what genres you like, maybe some sonic games, maybe some FF’s, metal gear solid may be good too. Idk if Destiny is on ps3 but its hella worth it. Then you can just reconsider dark souls or even some fps like classic 360mlgswagyolo of duty.

1 Like

PS4 is way too expensive for me, there’s always been games for PS3 that i’ve wanted. Also I’m wanting to crack it and decrypt the Little Busters assets. Yeah I might think about some MGS games. I’m not interested in literally any first person shooter for consoles. I have strong opinions about them and will never purchase one for console.

1 Like

There’s not much even on the PS4 right now, especially compared to PS3.
Next Christmas, or maybe even the Christmas after, go for it. But I don’t think the PS4 is worth it’s price tag right now.

I know I’ve mentioned Monster Hunter before but I’m curious if there’s anyone who isn’t Bonecuss or Aspi that owns Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U. It’d be fun to get a full group of Kaza people together and hunt some monsters. Don’t care if you’re bad or not.

2 Likes

Been rollin’ in FPS city with CoD:AW, Destiny, FarCry 4 and Halo MCC.

MCC goes down as the most hilariously broken purchase I’ve ever made, and I knew it, but I was going to get it anyways. Like, how do you make such a mess?!

FarCry 4 is basically more FarCry 3. #WhensBloodDragon2 It was fun.

CoD:AW isn’t Titanfall, but it’s fun.

Destiny is… Erm… Playstation players have a game…! ^^;

They have one more strike… Soon to be two, but I don’t really think that makes the game any more or less playable for them…

Sony doesn’t have a good shooter, that’s was what I was saying.

GO FOR drive club or w/e that new driving game is… Forza horizon was it? I heard they are worth a try.

They need a Litbus EX port for that.

Bring back good memories…

ALPHA SAPPHIRE WOOOOOOOOO.
It resparked a desire to work on a living Pokédex that I started back after Pokémon Bank came out but only got a bit into, that is to say, one of every Pokémon, all evolution stages, been working on it the past two days, it’s basically done in terms of Pokémon count, but the alternate forms are gonna be trouble, mostly the part where I need to find 16 more Arceus.
Well that a Diancie, because WHOOPS the event ended a day BEFOOOOORE the games release?

I got a living Pokedex in X and Y. Not all forms though, but all numbered entries. Had to cheat for about 3 event legendaries, but apart from that they’re all legit. It’s also kinda diminished my desire to get another pokemon game, haha.

Well you were meant to take your XY =P

I got Persona Q today and that’s a fantastic dungeon crawler with some great difficulty tuning and party setup, so that should keep me occupied for quite a while. Besides that I’ve got Freedom Wars on Vita still, plus the ever growing FFXIV addiction.

GUILTY GEAR XRD
Getting a share of it this weekend hopefully.
Fightgames still own muh soul

Did anyone ever play Eternal Fighter Zero? It’s a KEY/Tactics fighting game by Tasofro. I’m getting back into it, it’s a lot of fun :slight_smile: It has characters from Moon., ONE, Kanon, and Air.

3 Likes

If it’s possible to netplay it, I’ll be nabbing it when I get a new computer for giggles.

That was a long time ago! I was more of an Ikumi player. The blood, the contrast with the latter heroines and such made me like her

Also, this could be relevant to your interests: EFZ Revival

1 Like

Someone was streaming it on Twitch earlier this year. Early Summer I think…
I used to play it when people were still actually online playing it, but it was very dead. (I hear it was really popular once upon a time before I even had internet access.) I played Mai for all the speedyness but I was more about looking cool than actually winning… Nowadays I just include them (and some fan-made Key characters) in my MUGEN installation, which is a customized version of Infinite Loli Factory.

While we have doujin games on the topic, what Key-related games have you all played? In-case you’ve never looked around for them, as you can imagine, Key doujin games were reeeaaally popular in the early 2000s. It’s nowhere near as popular now, but we get more quality at least~ :stuck_out_tongue:

The only ones I still have lying around are Air Flight, Air Tennis, AirRade, ColorfulSnow, Mamono Hunter Mai, Kanon & Air Smash, and Pocket Kanon & Air.
The only ones I still play every now and then are Air Tennis, Colorful Snow, and Mamono Hunter Mai. The others are hit and miss.

2 Likes

AirRade had 3 versions, with Air being the most recent

…too dificult, but I liked the idea back then.

As for others… there’s the mentioned EFZ, Glove on Fight and Tomoyo Fighter

Time to make a Key Doujin Game Discussion topic?

1 Like