General Gaming Discussion

I know how you feel, I tried SWTOR just because it’s star wars and I love what Bioware did with Mass Effect. But I just can’t get past bland MMORPG style gameplay, not my cup of tea.

1 Like

I would’ve loved it if there was a good community to play with, but I couldn’t find anyone. Most guys liked to keep to themselves instead of making friends.

Much like my annoyance with BF4, tbh. I LOVE playing vehicles, but there’s usually no team cooperation, so things like SOFLAM and laser guided missiles aren’t that useful, since no one paints targets for me.

Thus, I’ll hold out on Blade until I find a group to befriend, or am convinced I can find one.

I might be wrong but theres probably a few people on this forum that could party up and play. I’m still only level 5 in that game so Idk if I’d be a good choice for that X)

I have found The ending with sadness soundtrack in “thunder force 5” so It made me a little cry (because its soundtrack). And this is the last letter that I found in thunder force 5.
-Discussion: The Last Letter cutscene and soundtrack (Good Ending) will play if the player can defeated The Guardian (Final Boss) in 3-5 minutes and after the player defeat her. She will send The Last Letter to the player.
(Well, before you read the last letter, you should open This OST to get more feeling while you are reading the last letter. (The Sadness feeling))

LAST LETTER:
"I am cyborg humanity,
Cyborg animals,
Cyborg flowers,
A cyborg world.
And my name is the Guardian.

Human, listen to me.
All the things that surpass human power have been destroyed by you.
Their number was too great, but has now been reduced to the proper level. The world will continue as it was before.
The living creatures of this planet will continue to rejoice in or fear battle and die in or live by combat. But even in a world of minor warfare, one oversight could mean…

RVR-01 GAUNTLET . . . Destroyed
RVR-02 VAMBRACE . . . Operational

The existence of Vambrace will once again cause humanity to embrace mass death and destruction, Just as Vasteel did, this I know. You know it too, do you not? Human.
If you wish to safeguard the future of humanity, you must make sure humans can never again gain access to Vambrace

Human.

May fortune be with you."

Do you always say that?

Yeah, but sometimes not always.

Just started playing a RPG Maker-type game called Alice mare, it’s quite interesting since it ties in fairytales and mysteries. Some of my favourite games are Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea, Final Fantasy IV and Disgaea. Quite looking forward to Children of Zodiarcs.

1 Like

Well games huh, I guess ill update here what Im hyped about again.
Since one onf my friends literally bought me a preoder of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I cannot wait to play it since Human Revolutions was mindblowing. I seriously cant wait, the ost is going to be made by the same guy which measn its gonna be fucking amazing again. And also it looks really sweet gameplay wise and story wise as well.

The game that Im looking forward to play the most is Mirrors Edge: Catalyst. I mean guys, this reboot looks fucking sexy af. The ost seems pretty good so far, and the graphics, and how they made the city is just pure beauty, I honestly have a lot of hope for this reboot. Please EA just dont fuck this masterpiece up, at least you can do that once in 10 years.

Beide that I have no really big expectations of new games, but Im quite curious whats gonna be on E3 again. In the meantime I was playing FC4, its not that good as FC3 so far but I like it anyways cuz… idk I just like it. It still has the good far cry vibe in it.

That reminds me, on the topic of upcoming games.
Is anyone here looking forward to Stardew Valley? It is being released on the 26th of this month, after some years of indie (I think) development.
Think of an RPG style Harvest Moon with an extra dose of fantasy and a bit more mature

2 Likes

First I’ve heard of Stardew Valley. That game looks absolutely charming, and I love Harvest Moon, so I’d probably be really into it.

Not gonna lie, I’d probably play Farmville type games if they were more like Harvest Moon stuck on an actual day-night cycle as opposed to the micropayment disasters that we actually get.

1 Like

Never heard of Stardew Valley before today either but it does look pretty interesting!

Did someone mention Stardew Valley?? Wooo, I’m all on that hype train! I can’t wait to see if it lives up to the hype.

1 Like

That sounds pretty cool. I will have too keep an eye on it.

Personally, I don’t think the trailer does it justice so here are pre-release gameplay videos. (The players try their best not to be too spoilerific.)

I like PC games, now I am playing the game Kantai Collection. http://kancolle.gogames.me/

That’s an… interesting KanColle ripoff you got there.

(Here’s the actual game.)

3 Likes

Other than visual novels, I play mostly FPS RPG and rarily strategy games (only if I feel really smart). Not to mention I’m still a big Sonic fan (but not like those brainless ones, don’t worry).
Here’s my Steam profile
Some of my favorite games are:
-Anything came out from Valve (Praise Lord GabeN)
-Assassin’s Creed series (left playing them after AC:III though)
-Batman Arkham series
-Bioshock series
-Deus Ex series
-Dirt series
-F.E.A.R. series
-Pokemon Series
-Resident Evil series
-One Finger Death Punch
-Saints Row series
-Tomb Raider series
The list goes on, but majorly, these are my most favorites.

So Stardew Valley has been quite addictive.
I can definitely recommend it though. It has all the right parts of a fantasy RPG mixed in with a farming tycoon to make a country farmer life-y game. It’s got a bit of something from many other genres that goes well with a wide audience. The relationship system took some getting used to and I think it is heavily inspired by Harvest Moon but I learned to like the simplicity of how it is used here. The random events keep things interesting when you least expect it and it is fun to see how the game world has developed compared to others. The upcoming multiplayer setting should be an amazing addition to Stardew Valley.

This meteorite has been on my farm since early in the game, I hadn’t been able to break it until now due to low tier tools and I had been building around it since.

1 Like

I finally got around buying the “Tough Break Pass” on TF2 and the game is much more addicting for me now then you get to do the contracts. Spent almost 4-5 hours today trying to complete the contracts.

But yeah, I’m also hoping that I get a Competitive Pass soon so I can finally check out what competitive is all about.

I donno what else to put here. I got this thing in a case today. Worth 4 euros.

1 Like

Does anyone here play Grand Strategy games? Still like Hearts of Iron III or Crusader Kings II or Europa Universalis.

I love those kinds of games. Anyone else play them? Or is anyone up for a multiplayer session? If we filled up Europe in CKII, we’d have a really ridiculous time haha.

In any case, super hyped for Hearts of Iron IV. For any World War II lovers out there, HoI IV and Company of Heroes 2 are tons of fun. Gotta love the nervousness you get when an enemy King Tiger rolls into the battle.