General Gaming Discussion

But Terraria is loads of fun! Like when some NPC suddenly has your name

or when you’re fighting an epic intense battle

So many things to do! Squirrels to slay! Traps to be found!

4 Likes

I especially like the red moon event when you get attacked by an army of goblins.
I haven’t played in years, but it was my favorite thing at the time.

When it comes to building/adventure games I’m more into dwarf fortress, terraria is fun too though

The blood moon and goblin army are separate things, but yeah they used to be some of the most fun.
If you haven’t played in years there’s a monumental amount of things changed and added to the game. I would very highly recommend checking it out again.

1 Like

I’ll would have to buy the game this time; I was using someone else’s account in the past and I do not know if I’ll play it enough to be worth the money.

If you catch it in a sale you can get it for really cheap, so keep a look out then!

1 Like

It is on steam now if I remember correctly right?

Yeah, I thought it always was? It was at least put on steam very early on. I guess it might not have been when it was in beta.

1 Like

I only played it really early on. My friend bought it for real cheap. It was years ago, maybe 3 or 4 years.

Oh man, if you haven’t played for that long it’ll be like a whole new game to you by now^^

1 Like

If I find some people to play with I might as well get it. however I don’t really know if I’ll give it enough time if I play alone.

1 Like

Just started playing Terraria again. I haven’t played since the 1.1 patch then they added “the wall of flesh” boss so there is A LOT of new stuff in the game I have to take in.

If I have the time and some people to teach me how to play then I’d be down to Terraria. I’ve seen videos of the game to a good extent. And with these kind of games I only really play if I have company to play with.

The Guide in our world has my first name! I can’t wait to sacrifice him h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ honorably.

There can only be one.

We should all have a fun Terraria party!

Sounds good! I stopped playing terraria some weeks ago because I had problems to beat the mechanical bosses and it gets boring if you play alone and make no progress.

1 Like

Thats pretty much my reason too why I stopped playing.

Any one else is hyped for Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel?

They have saber from fate, Saya from saya no uta, super sonico, and more.
I’m really excited about this game, i hope it will be good.

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth expansion dev update came out today, introducing “Greed Mode”. Pretty interesting. Check it out!: http://bindingofisaac.com/post/127517383219/lets-get-greedy

Only one more week! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alxN1i1GagM

2 Likes