General Gaming Discussion

Dogfight 1? Umm…well, would you like to fly with the old airplane?, I recommended you to play war thunder.

is that one new?

Yes, with high graphic and multiplayer game types.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Interesting song, but double-posting is forbidden here, just fyi^^

1 Like

i guess i try find that one then XD

1 Like

I’ve just finished Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, and I absolutely loved the ending. Anybody else a fan of the series?

My mum is. I didn’t even get through the first game.
I really like the soundtrack of Diabolical Box, though that’s most of my experience with the franchise.

Alright gaming update time boys and girls!

What Im looking for the most and what Im probably going to buy.
The new Need for speed 2015, holy damn the graphics looks really awesome and the custom design on your cars looks neat af. Im really digging it. The only thing I really dont like is that you need internet connection to play it. But Whatever, it really has the old underground feel to it so I might as well buy it :p.

Next, Mirrors Edge: Catalyst. I might have been talking about this, but im just so fucking hyped for this game, Im gonna play the shit out of this beautiful beast.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divide. I still remember my reaction when I heard about it, and that time when I saw the trailer. I was literally shaking out of excitement, my papers were flying, chairs were destoryed, almsot jumped out of a window… yeah average hype I guess.
Srsly if its gonna be better than Human Revolution, gege best game ever.

Also, I have bought Rocket League and played the shit out of it, got a really good rank in a preseason and then I somehow stopped playing because it felt like a grind (the ranked system is fked up btw). Still I like to play it with friends, its fun.
On the other way, CSGO - is what Im focusing most of my time now. Im trying to get the highest rank which is Global Elite, and I only need like a month or two to get there I think. Im supreme right now.

@joeross75 Oh I forgot you made Portal 2 chambers, I love being a test subject so I hope your chambers are mindfucking and I will have to think a lot :p.
Also that soundoger+ custom maps yo, really great job on it, I can see you play almost every day, and dayum nice! I was even considering playin it :oo.

Also I have been playing Star Wars Battlefront beta on origin, and I have played for couple of hours with my buddy @Bonecuss . Even tho it is fun at first and you got to experience this awesome graphics and neat sound design that DICE made. I will have to use a TotalBiscuit’s quote here:
“I have not played a multiplayer FPS as abjectly dull as Battlefront in a long time.”
The only feature that Im reaaaaally digging, is the overheat reload thingie.

ALSO NEWS
If anyone knows about this cyberpunk game called “Cyberpunk 2077”, there has been some rumors going on, that its gonna be even bigger than Witcher 3, holy mother of jesus. I fucking cant wait to play this game.

(asked on discord, apparently I was the only one that knew about the game)
1 Like

I know about Cyberpunk, saw it when it got announced a few years back (and still listen to the music from the teaser every now and then), been waiting for it ever since, hopefully they’ll actually focus on its development now that W3 is released

Haven’t played Battlefront myself, but know some people who did, and they weren’t too impressed either (except one who’s a DICE fanboy anyways^^)

1 Like

I can pretty much tell you right now that my test chambers are not that much of a challange because I suck at designing puzzles :stuck_out_tongue: But I hope that you will have fun playing them at least.

Glad you liked my soundodger levels! :smiley: I highly recommend the game if you are into music (duh) and even if you aren’t a big bullet hell fan, you will still enjoy playing the game (well…until you start to go into the “advanced” levels. That’s were shit gets hard)

Speaking about soundodger+, I made a new level… #shamelessplug

Oh and after playing Rocket League for about 2 hours last week, I can pretty much agree with @IkaCZ that the new ranking system is really bad and broken. They give you like 6-7 rank points and if you lose a match you lose like 20-25 rank points. It’s like impossible to rank up in that game now. Anyways just wanted to add that to this post real quick.

2 Likes

Has anyone played Sora no Kiseki (Trails in the Sky)? Because the sequel finally is releasing in English next week. I couldn’t wait so I’ve been playing the games in Japanese but I’m quite excited that so many others can enjoy it now.

1 Like

I spent like 45 mins on this part of the song in the soundodger+ editor and made it look as awesome as possible then it comes to the reversals and stutters. Is it cool looking?

(sorry if the game looks shit. There were too many particle effects for flash to handle so i had to turn it off in the settings :stuck_out_tongue: )

I prefer one piece online 2. link here

I love the Devil Oars

My Neptunia Rebirth 3 playthrough is going quite well

I’d say overall this is the best of the 3 Rebirth nep-games, but there’s a few things they could’ve done better
One example being that it’s a lot easier than the other 2; I had no problems with any of the bosses, and when I did the lvl999 colosseum fights they were a lot easier than the 999’s in Nep2
Another example are the annoying hidden treasures; it took me about 30 tries to get a few plans from them, pls go back to the old hidden-box system

Now give me Megadimension Neptunia VII on PC pls, and Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune vs Zombie Army

Blanc best goddess, praise White Heart

And also @debbiedeborah, double-posting is a no-no here, you should edit posts instead^^

2 Likes

Dunno how many people picked up on this, but it looks pretty interesting. It’s a game called √Letter, the first in a series of mystery games set across various areas of Japan, and I’m pretty sure it’s getting a worldwide release.

A mystery adventure game where, upon rediscovering some letters sent during a penpal exchange 15 years ago, the protagonist notices something he hadn’t read before…

I killed someone.
I have to pay for my crime.
This is farewell.
-Goodbye.

You then get to read over the letters and, while thinking about what was happening at the time, decide what you wrote in response. Your decisions will of course change the story.
Throughout the game you can explore Shimane and use knowledge gained from reading the letters to find people and investigate different things.

I think it’s a smart setup. There’s a reason to go over all the backstory… But the stuff you learn through the backstory may be incorrect or just different than it is in the present day.

It has some nice art with a really nice use of color imo, and having a contrast between a 90’s reality and the modern day is always great in these types of games.

4 Likes

Schoolgirls with long dark hair are always creepy. I’m getting Jennifer Simpson vibes.

Looks really interesting, I’m always glad to see more adventure games being released. Hopefully it’ll be a good old point-and-click.

The main girl certainly looks strange. Looking at the rest of the characters… I think that, due to the low saturation of the browns in her color scheme, her eyes look very hazy and clouded in comparison to everyone else.

She has a nice haircut though, so she can’t be all about that murder thing.

I dunno. To me the trailer makes it seem like she’s just crazy rather than a victim of circumstance. I hope it’s about her having psychosis and thinking she’s carrying Jesus’s child and that’s why she had to stab the postman until he stopped breathing, to me that stuff is way more interesting than killing someone by mistake or out of panic or anything.

I should stop imagining though, when you start inventing your own interpretations of vague pre-release information you’re always disappointed by the end result!.