First Animated PV of Charlotte unveiled!

I think the exact opposite. I can’t explain but something on her disinterests me. She’s the character I’m least interested on. The one that I think it’s going to be THE ONE is Yuu.

[quote=“Takafumi, post:40, topic:1083, full:true”]
Body language maybe?
[/quote]That could be it, she leans in a lot, and her eyes seem very focused. Like she’s stoic, but not disinterested.

[quote=“sillylittlemelody, post:41, topic:1083”]
I think the exact opposite. I can’t explain but something on her disinterests me. She’s the character I’m least interested on. The one that I think it’s going to be THE ONE is Yuu.
[/quote]Well, we’ve only got a super short PV to go on so far, so I guess we’ll see in a few months.

1 Like

Yeah, see, she seems extremely focused and extremely driven towards a certain goal. Like I said, she seems a lot like Tomoyo. And I quite respect that sort of personality. I don’t doubt that she would have her bouts of anger, happiness, etc (especially when having to work with a guy like Yuu), but she still seems like the kind of person to be driven despite all that.

I may be jumping the gun, but I really respect Nao a lot as a person. That makes me all the more excited as to how she would react to whatever shit happens during the anime.

1 Like

I still can’t take of my head the idea that Nao is an antagonist (at least in the beginning). The phrase linked to her, her expressionless face, the fact that she was already on the school and she already had her power, her position on the student council… All of this points to that in my head.

She reminds me of Yuri in her stance.