Final Fantasy XIV Online - Road to Stormblood

It’s not really a waste of time if you’re enjoying it. Getting through all the content really didn’t take me long, and as upp said, it really does get cool and fun.

I am not enjoying it anymore though, thus the reason why I didnt sub again since February. So this is really troublesome for me.

You could level another class. I was like that with my first class (Dragoon), at one point I just ragequit it, went back and leveled Scholar instead.

With Heat of Battle (FC Buff, +10% EXP gain), Armory Bonus (having a class at 50), Rested EXP and familiarity with the game, leveling alt classes is surprisingly fast.

And, well, having more options has never hurt anyone. Especially with crossclass skills being so useful.

I have Whitemage at 30, but getting it there was already annoying.

To be fair, White Mage is just about the slowest class to level in the game… you have zero offensive capabilities until Holy at Lv45, so everything takes ten years to die :confused:

I know, as I said I’ve already leveled to 30 and it was a pain in the ass.

edit: so we decided to try to start again this weekend and finish this stupid story in that one month we have left. I dont enjoy doing this, but it’s for the greater good that is called Heavensward.

^ This is still the main reason I’ve never gotten interested in trying this.

Work makes me sad…

If ya don’t like playing it then don’t play it. Heavensward ain’t gonna change the core gameplay and the whole thing is (poorly) designed around getting all the classes to 20-30ish for ‘extremely useful’ to ‘mandatory by design’ cross class skills

I am just sick of playing Paladin, that’s all.

Fair enough I guess, Paladin is pretty shit.

Final Fantasy XIV - also known as Stances, Stances, STANCES

but the Heavensward stream was kinda interesting.
I don’t regret choosing Bard / Machinist for one fucking second.
The only really hope is that summoner actually starts doing damage, but I don’t really care.

Video dump~

Warning: Contains Patch 2.55 Main Scenario Spoilers

1 Like

Watched that Dragonsong and I am about to kill some people.

More like Heavensbored.

Holy shit, story was really amazing at the end. I dont like how it turned out, but it was really well executed. Now I have to kill time until Heavensward.

4 Likes

GET FISHER

and suffer with me

Hell no!

Well, I spent the time getting White Mage to 50. It will need some time for me to get used to the role in high level dungeons. That’s actually why I leveled it up. Need to get used to the role before Heavensward.

I gotta get WHM to 34 at least so I have the full set of cross-class skills for AST.

Speaking of, what was MCH… ARC/LNC. Guess I’ll have to get DRG to 34 too…

What ARC cross class skills might I want to nab for MCH? I probably won’t be able to level it in time, but it would be nice to know.

Raging Strikes and Hawkeye would be the big ones. Dunno how hard it hits so maybe Quelling Strikes.

Consider MCH is another ranged physical class there might be more ones it can get, but those are usually the main three.