Dreams

Welcome to Kazamatsuri, Pedro. :yo: Might I suggest introducing yourself in the Introduce Yourself topic? That way, more people will be able to welcome you and help you in case you need assistance.

1 Like

Yes, I will be grateful.:flustered:

A dream about me guest starring in an AVGN video turned into a dream about me teaming up with Kotarou, Lucia, Shizuru, Kotori, Chihaya, and for some reason Akane in order to stop a worldwide invasion of hive-minded, man-eating plants from outer space (imagine Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors, only with less personality). At some point, I got seperated from the group and fought one of the plants in a deep and psychological battle, which was about as deep and psychological as I could get with a space plant. Eventually, the plant retreated, but left me with a present: a Minecraft TNT Block that blew up in my face. The group managed to find me afterwards, but either Lucia or Kotori pointed out that I had been infected with a virus. The dream ended there.

3 Likes

Interesting thread.

Canā€™t say I remember much of what I dream, but, I do remember a dream where I was married to Kate Winslet lol
I was infatuated with her at the time (this was about at least 10 years ago now). I went with her to the Oscars and everything. :smile:
You can probably imagine that I woke up and was crushed that it was only a dream. You would be right :wink:

I had a dream where I had discovered a game made by Key that was unlike anything they had made before: a horror platformer. However, it still had some classic Key elements, like a male protagonist and three female heroines, who were all clones of Kamone Kushima. Graphically, musically, gameplay-wise and the overall feeling of the game was a combination of The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse for the SNES and the Super Mario World ROM hack titled ā€œ'the.ā€ The horror element of the game came from one of the heroineā€™s insane, creepy, murderous father, who stalked you throughout the levels.

Honestly, though, after waking up, I actually really wanted to play the game.

1 Like

Guys for real!! like 3 times Iā€™ve dreamt of a plane crashing in our backyard! 2 times it was a private jet and the third time it was a jumbo jet. Every time i had such dream, that day i would come across something related to plane crash. Once a plane literally did crash that day

Bit of a backstory behind this oneā€¦
Over in The City of Books (Umineko gameboard discord server) I recently participated in a team gameboard where two groups competed to see which team could solve the gameboard (amateur murder mystery) written by Person X (trying not to call them out) first.
It ended up being in a post-apocalyptic setting. I read it about an hour before going to sleep, and I spent that hour seriously thinking about it and theorising, feeling obligated as part of a team.
And then when I went to sleep I had a fucking post-apocalyptic survival dream. I nearly died several times and itā€™s all Person Xā€™s fault. :naze:
On the plus side though, I actually did survive until the end.

Last night I dreamt about Uma Musume and that I was about to visit a racecourse. I woke up before it happened, though.

I used to have quite a few CLANNAD-related dreams way back, unfortunately I canā€™t remember what they were about anymore.

Last night I had a dream where I won a bunch of Chibi Lucia figures from crane and vending machines.

I had so many of them, they filled up my entire backpack. Then, out of nowhere, Nick Fury showed up, took my Chibi Lucias away, and told me to start my training as an Avenger.

Discord_2018-07-08_22-14-15

I have been daydreaming and nightdreaming about playing more games to reduce my stress level and whatnot recently, only to actually realize that I might be going overboard:

BTW why is Untap marked as unproductive timeā€¦I thought I fixed that. In case you donā€™t know what this is representing, this is a weekly summary of what applications are running on your PC from an application called RescueTime. Yes, the time spent on that game needs to get toned down.

Yesterday, I was stuck working with a shitty coworker spent most of their time degrading me by treating me like a useless, clumsy fool, and I think it had a effect on the dream (or nightmare) I had last night.

I was at a Key convention, but I for some reason, I was breaking stuff, injuring people, saying stupid stuff and overall ruining the con for everyone. Things got so bad, that near the end of the dream, during a Lia autograph session, when it was my turn to get an autograph, she looked like she was physically restraining herself from beating the crap out of me. The most unpleasant of the whole thing was that I wanted to stop my behavior, but I couldnā€™t.

1 Like

A couple of weeks ago, I had this dream where I was a student at Kazamatsuri High and Nishikujou said that she had a ā€œsurpriseā€ for me. She lead me to an empty classroom and locked me in there. Then, Lucia popped out from the teacherā€™s desk where she was hiding. At first, I was really happy to talk to her, but upon closer inspection, I noticed that she was absolutely pissed. She ran towards me and I yelled, " Lucia, NO!". She didnā€™t beat me up like she does to Kotarou, though. She just grabbed my shirt collar and started angrily shaking. She was mad at me because, apparently, I had ignored her when she was telling me something important. After she calmed down, we both realized that Akane had set up secret cameras in that room and had recorded my ā€œLucia, NO!ā€, which she then posted on the internet.

3 Likes