Community Event Idea Topic

Of course this is just a suggestion; we could move it as far as 4 hours ahead if need be. I would have suggested the usual 12 midnight UTC but from my experience with Charlotte viewing, nobody ever comes so… xP

Bumping this again!

So hopefully we can get this going this week or next week, if people wanna push through. Currently thinking of two timeslots, both of which have worked in the past:

12:00 midnight UTC
3:00 PM UTC

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

3 PM UTC is alright for me.

On Saturday the 24th I’m only available at the midnight pass, but any other day and time during this weekend is good. Next weekend will be busier.

I can do midnight utc

Bit of a split in the votes we got here, hahaha…

Well if we decide to do it this weekend, I won’t be available on the midnight timeslots, so my vote goes to 3pm as well

i could do 3pm as well i guess… i just have to wake up a bit earlier. but not for this weekend. only midnight for this weekend

I could totally do both times, but 3 pm UTC sounds the most convenient for me. I’d be totally free for whatever you guys are doing then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I already posted in another threat that I wish a Yoshino hymn singing event, but it seems that nobody is willing yet so I’ll post again.

Let’s do the YO-SHI-NO song with everyone, singing and editing and stuffs just like the AIR song that have been done before by this comunity.

Going to Hyper Japan again this year tomorrow with @Kanon! Anyone else going that might want to come say hi?

Like @Nin WINK WINK WINK WINK WINK