Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation

Yes, that’s no guarantee, but this is how all Key previous works worked like and I can’t imagine any other way to progress the story forward, as the plot itself is never a main focus for a story whose objective is to make you cry. And yes, there’s no guarantee each one of the 4 will have their own arc, I think there will be just one arc for the 4 of them.

I would cite Rewrite as a counter-example but that wasn’t written by Maeda lol

Expect a new CM today in 23:00 Japanese time.

3 Likes

Awwww man it’s in Tokyo MX. I wonder how fast it’ll take for the Internet to give us a source T^T

here is the cm:

wonder what the date is they mention at the end (April 2 late night); think they only mean release of the PV

5 Likes

Yes it’s actually a commercial for a PV. I’m thinking they’ll release the PV at Anime Japan and then release it for the public on April 2

Charlotte school identified as Hitotsubashi University.

7 Likes

The PV timing only strengthens my belief that it’s gonna be next season.

By next season you mean… Summer?

So my tweeter just got flooded and destroyed by the official twitter account for Charlotte. Anyone know whats up?

Pretty sure Charlotte is at Anime Japan right now?
EDIT: They’re live tweeting an interview with Maeda, Na-Ga, and some others about Charlotte

2 Likes

Well, they just ain’t stopping. Would love to hear a recap of some sort after it’s all done!

You heard him guys! :wink:

Why none of you guys participate in the questioning ?

What do you mean?

Why no one ask them questions,they also replied to english speaker.

Well I don’t speak Japanese and nobody told me so I had no idea, lol. I didn’t even know it was an online Q&A.

Any more info regarding when we can expect more info? Is it likely today, or tomorrow? Can’t wait to hear more about this! :slight_smile:

It’s AnimeJapan today so they started answering questions via #Charlotte_AJ
I’m surprise you didn’t know,it has been opened for question for over a month now.

In case you couldn’t tell, our information network here at Kaza is very lacking, and pretty much depends on people like you and @JimRaynor_2001 who actually know anything that’s going on in Japan lol. Other than that it’s @Pepe doing research sometimes.