Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation

Bad news? More like good news. LiSA is the last person I’d want to voice Yusa

2 Likes

Yeah I’m kinda glad LiSA probably isn’t voicing Yusa. Between Charlotte and Angel Beats! the OP and ED are already the exact same people and the other singer we know of was in Angel Beats!. I’m not sure I just don’t like the idea of all the singers being the same.

1 Like

I thought the vocalist of ZHIEND would be a more stereotypical western.
Does she have a white cane? Is she blind?

Yeah, I agree.

I like so much Lia, Tada Aoi, marina and LiSA, but I’m a bit disappointed because Charlotte seems to be an Angel Beats! 2.0.

Seems like Charlotte has something to do with the wings. (I have no clue what would that be, but in the PV there were those white feathers falling)

Maybe it’s some kind of Angel Beats! meets AIR.

Even Angel Beats had wings tho :wink: Just look at “Tenshi”, heh

2 Likes

Don’t you know that Key kinda have obsession to wings? See Ayu’s backpack for one, then the whole theme for AIR, and although not officially released by Key, Hinoue did draw Nagisa with wings in one of her self-published work, “Hikari” as I posted here.

I don’t know the color scheme for Sala, but if she had white hair that’d be Makishima from Psycho-Pass…
Seriously I can’t shake the similarities off.

“It’s been announced that the English Princess’s name is Charlotte!
That’s [sha-lotto]!
Congratulations on the royal baby!
The 2nd of May, the same birthday as Kotarou Tennouji from Rewrite.”

4 Likes

Charlotte was actually related to Rewrite!?

What “Charlotte” we are talking about? XD

Charlotte isnt related to rewrite they were just saying the royal baby has the same birthday as the mc in rewrite.

Guys. All of you who are taking Kanon way to seriously. Stop. 95% of everything that comes out of his mouth is a joke. He will make it extremely clear if he is actually being serious.

6 Likes

A good way to tell is the usage of !? at the end of the sentence.
That is 100% used in a joking manner.

2 Likes

According to Google Translate I think the voice cast is being revealed tomorrow night (Japan time)

3 Likes

Holy, I am so excited for that.

I wonder how they’re going to do it. Probably just going to update their character pages but it would be cool if they redid that trailer but had voice cast over it as well.

ooooh boy oh boy oh boy~

It’s also supposed to be released in Dengeki G’s which we usually have a leak of right about now, but I guess nobody leaked the info this month, huh

Most likely just in the Dengeki G that’s out on that day as far as I know.

So excited for this. Although we know that Nao isn’t really stoic, I’m hoping for a cold, emotionless voice for her.

I completely forgot about Dengeki G. The Tweet said website (at least Google Translate) so I thought it would be through there…

They’re definitely gonna reveal it on the website as well, that’s what the tweet says, after all