Charlotte - Kumagami Character Discussion

I guess they didnt count on there being a Yandere, so they sent out the girl to try and stop that from happening. No matter which role Kumagami will take, I am seriously curious now, if my theory about this is right.

If we go by what blondie says, they expected it, but not so soon. Ayumi sneaking back to school might have been what threw them for a loop.

I find it doubtful that they would expect the existence of the yandere :stuck_out_tongue:

But perhaps they have some sort of way of figuring out if a power is going to activate soon?

If Kumagamiā€™s powers are legitimate then I imagine there could be someone with the power to sense that others powers are being used, but that would be a pretty lame power

Episode 7 PV spoilers

It looks like Kumagamiā€™s powers might not be what they seem.

Oh? Well I donā€™t really like watching the teasers so Iā€™ll just have to wait and see

10/10 would fuck

8 Likes

Guys! , am I the only one who thinks that kumagamiā€™s real power hasnā€™t been revealed yet?, I mean, why did he covered his face all this time, and why was he soaked (I think it is not simply " he has to be soaked to use his power", for me, it has to be related with the raining scene of kumagami and a big stain of pizza souce)

Yeah I think most people believe that there is something more to him and his power

1 Like

I donā€™t know if he needs another power. Being Cerebro is pretty important in a world where everyone hides their powers.

1 Like

I had to laugh quite a bit when it turned out Kumagami Poohā€™s real reason for having his hair down and body soaked was so that his face would go unrecognized. I suppose that could mean his regular appearance and his ā€˜disguisedā€™ appearance is actually hard to discern for the characters in the show, which explains Naoā€™s ignorance at the end of Episode 9?

Although now Iā€™m wondering what the flaw in his ability is.

Okay but I canā€™t tell if this is completely a joke or if there is a ring of truth :stuck_out_tongue:

Come to think of it, this is what I used to think about Kumagami back at episode 2. But he wasnā€™t the TK of Charlotte after all =(
His real personality was a lot different from what I expected it to be

Dear Mr Maeda, please resurrect him, he is one of major contributor and seek persons who has supernatural power.

During my internet travels I came across a claim that ā€œaccording to his name written on the Blue-ray (Limited Version), Kumagamiā€™s full name is Kumagami Takehito (ē†Šč€³ę­¦ä»)ā€.

Can anybody confirm or deny that? It would be nice to know his full name, but I was just curious to know if that was an Actual Thing as opposed to something somebody just edited into a wiki.

2 Likes

@Pepe, can you confirm?

I donā€™t have the BDs, so I canā€™t confirm. Perhaps @Bizkitdoh can help out

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=ē†Šč€³ę­¦ä»&src=typd

Hmm, I searched the name on Twitter and there are actual images of it so it may be true, but it wouldnā€™t hurt to have confirmation. (Though I really wouldnā€™t expect people to take Photoshopping so far ;))

2 Likes

Ah, good thinking :smiley: I tried searching on Google in English and in Japanese, but the latter mostly seemed to bring up NicoNico results that didnā€™t seem all too conclusive.

Like you say, since people took photos of it it seems like itā€™d be legitimate, but if anybody here could confirm it 100%, that would be cool. Photoshopping seems fairly unlikely, unless they have a SECRET TAKEHITO CONSPIRACY TO SPREAD INTO THE WORLD???

(Or not, haha.)