Charlotte - Kumagami Character Discussion

I find it doubtful that they would expect the existence of the yandere :stuck_out_tongue:

But perhaps they have some sort of way of figuring out if a power is going to activate soon?

If Kumagamiā€™s powers are legitimate then I imagine there could be someone with the power to sense that others powers are being used, but that would be a pretty lame power

Episode 7 PV spoilers

It looks like Kumagamiā€™s powers might not be what they seem.

Oh? Well I donā€™t really like watching the teasers so Iā€™ll just have to wait and see

10/10 would fuck

8 Likes

Guys! , am I the only one who thinks that kumagamiā€™s real power hasnā€™t been revealed yet?, I mean, why did he covered his face all this time, and why was he soaked (I think it is not simply " he has to be soaked to use his power", for me, it has to be related with the raining scene of kumagami and a big stain of pizza souce)

Yeah I think most people believe that there is something more to him and his power

1 Like

I donā€™t know if he needs another power. Being Cerebro is pretty important in a world where everyone hides their powers.

1 Like

I had to laugh quite a bit when it turned out Kumagami Poohā€™s real reason for having his hair down and body soaked was so that his face would go unrecognized. I suppose that could mean his regular appearance and his ā€˜disguisedā€™ appearance is actually hard to discern for the characters in the show, which explains Naoā€™s ignorance at the end of Episode 9?

Although now Iā€™m wondering what the flaw in his ability is.

Okay but I canā€™t tell if this is completely a joke or if there is a ring of truth :stuck_out_tongue:

Come to think of it, this is what I used to think about Kumagami back at episode 2. But he wasnā€™t the TK of Charlotte after all =(
His real personality was a lot different from what I expected it to be

Dear Mr Maeda, please resurrect him, he is one of major contributor and seek persons who has supernatural power.

During my internet travels I came across a claim that ā€œaccording to his name written on the Blue-ray (Limited Version), Kumagamiā€™s full name is Kumagami Takehito (ē†Šč€³ę­¦ä»)ā€.

Can anybody confirm or deny that? It would be nice to know his full name, but I was just curious to know if that was an Actual Thing as opposed to something somebody just edited into a wiki.

2 Likes

@Pepe, can you confirm?

I donā€™t have the BDs, so I canā€™t confirm. Perhaps @Bizkitdoh can help out

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=ē†Šč€³ę­¦ä»&src=typd

Hmm, I searched the name on Twitter and there are actual images of it so it may be true, but it wouldnā€™t hurt to have confirmation. (Though I really wouldnā€™t expect people to take Photoshopping so far ;))

2 Likes

Ah, good thinking :smiley: I tried searching on Google in English and in Japanese, but the latter mostly seemed to bring up NicoNico results that didnā€™t seem all too conclusive.

Like you say, since people took photos of it it seems like itā€™d be legitimate, but if anybody here could confirm it 100%, that would be cool. Photoshopping seems fairly unlikely, unless they have a SECRET TAKEHITO CONSPIRACY TO SPREAD INTO THE WORLD???

(Or not, haha.)