Charlotte - Kumagami Character Discussion

[quote=“Pepe, post:14, topic:1753”]
maybe his power is actually water manipulation
[/quote] That’s actually a really good point

I see what you are saying but what has the student council been doing to aid another party? Essentially they are just sheltering or warning power users, what help could would that be to the other group?

we dont really know what the other group wants, it might just be as simple to gather all power users with useful powers at one spot and of course make others stop using them, so that those superpowers dont get to known more to common people. (there I go again with my long ass sentences)

What do they want to do after they gathered them? I dunno, maybe just get revenge on the scientists. As I said, we dont know their goal, so we can only speculate.

It makes sense too. Why is there no contest when they go to collect a power user? Because their contestants have given that power user to them via Kumagami.

But then… what about Ayumi? A case of “oh damn we underestimated this issue let’s quickly intervene” or something?

I guess they didnt count on there being a Yandere, so they sent out the girl to try and stop that from happening. No matter which role Kumagami will take, I am seriously curious now, if my theory about this is right.

If we go by what blondie says, they expected it, but not so soon. Ayumi sneaking back to school might have been what threw them for a loop.

I find it doubtful that they would expect the existence of the yandere :stuck_out_tongue:

But perhaps they have some sort of way of figuring out if a power is going to activate soon?

If Kumagami’s powers are legitimate then I imagine there could be someone with the power to sense that others powers are being used, but that would be a pretty lame power

Episode 7 PV spoilers

It looks like Kumagami’s powers might not be what they seem.

Oh? Well I don’t really like watching the teasers so I’ll just have to wait and see

10/10 would fuck

8 Likes

Guys! , am I the only one who thinks that kumagami’s real power hasn’t been revealed yet?, I mean, why did he covered his face all this time, and why was he soaked (I think it is not simply " he has to be soaked to use his power", for me, it has to be related with the raining scene of kumagami and a big stain of pizza souce)

Yeah I think most people believe that there is something more to him and his power

1 Like

I don’t know if he needs another power. Being Cerebro is pretty important in a world where everyone hides their powers.

1 Like

I had to laugh quite a bit when it turned out Kumagami Pooh’s real reason for having his hair down and body soaked was so that his face would go unrecognized. I suppose that could mean his regular appearance and his ‘disguised’ appearance is actually hard to discern for the characters in the show, which explains Nao’s ignorance at the end of Episode 9?

Although now I’m wondering what the flaw in his ability is.

Okay but I can’t tell if this is completely a joke or if there is a ring of truth :stuck_out_tongue:

Come to think of it, this is what I used to think about Kumagami back at episode 2. But he wasn’t the TK of Charlotte after all =(
His real personality was a lot different from what I expected it to be

Dear Mr Maeda, please resurrect him, he is one of major contributor and seek persons who has supernatural power.

During my internet travels I came across a claim that “according to his name written on the Blue-ray (Limited Version), Kumagami’s full name is Kumagami Takehito (熊耳武仁)”.

Can anybody confirm or deny that? It would be nice to know his full name, but I was just curious to know if that was an Actual Thing as opposed to something somebody just edited into a wiki.

2 Likes