Charlotte - General Discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: Key MADs & AMVs

Bumping this topic as a reminder for other people to start getting their anthology recordings ready :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s mine, if you’d like to check it out

1 Like

YOOOOO DAT THIGH BE PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

alsobadlydrawn

1 Like

Quick warning that if you haven’t read Tomoyo After yet, there’s a slight spoiler for it in this interview, so proceed with caution.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Key Sounds Label - Music Discussion

Visual Arts posted some pics from their secret live show.
1 Like

What secret live show???

@Pepe subtly forgets the existence of a certain live show that a certain person wasn’t able to get tickets for

2 Likes

lol I wish I could have gone but too bad im on the other side or the Earth.

Some good news for people going to AFA in Singapore, looks like Charlotte is gonna be a featured anime there. They even have Maaya Uchida and Lia performing.

I guess this is more of Aniplex’s marketing and VisualArt’s isn’t involved, though

A post was merged into an existing topic: CLANNAD - General Discussion

Nice little tidbit, but marina and Maaya Uchida performed TRIGGER and Rakuen Made earlier at Animax Musix 2015 Yokohama. They even used clips from the anime for introduction! Specifically the beginning of the ZHIEND love from ep 8, then Yusarins Magic Spell from… Ep 3 was it?

Makes me happy I was able to see some charlotte live despite not getting into that secret live.

are these new or old?

Those are new. And really cute! Based Komowata

oh ok lol cause they looked similair to the previously released ones im not sure if this is regional locked though.

Possibly not! The last one was by aniplex which are a bunch of assholes but this is in the same vein as the clannad and abow stickers :kurumu:

I just looked them up they are avaliable on the line app :fukowa:

Surprising since a lot of people didn’t like the execution, yet not as surprised considering this is Key.
http://s.animeanime.jp/article/2015/12/27/26289.html

2 Likes

Thats a pretty small sample size though… and only 193 out of 1479 people voted for it. Its not all that surprising to me that it could win something like that.

5 Likes

Also it was a Japanese poll. The show had an idol in it! Of course they’ll like it.

5 Likes