@Charlotte_AB_ Twitter Confirms 13 Episode Count for Charlotte

Some big news that confirms many of our suspicions has been revealed today on the official @Charlotte_AB_ Twitter account. The image below illustrates the titles of all 13 episodes scheduled for broadcast starting this Saturday/Sunday, the 4th/5th of June. Translated episode titles can be found here. One

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/charlotte_ab_twitter-confirms-13-episode-count-for-charlotte/

13 eps are perfect, now that I think about it.
and even if they werenā€™t, Iā€™d really like Charlotte to get a VN

But it will probably get a second season anyway, since Maeda said it would have a ā€œRefarin/ASā€ or somethingā€¦ So, this may be just the beginning.

ā€˜A segment similar toā€™ and ā€˜a second season likeā€™ are different things. I believe the statement means it will contain a ā€˜twistā€™ or significant shift in mood near the end.

2 Likes

Well, I was hoping that it would be a 2 cour series but if it can tell itā€™s story in 1 cour, then Iā€™m more than optimistic to look forward to it.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Ongoing Speculation

Because donā€™t wanna spoil the front page.

Exactly as I expected. I have no interest in the episode names though, since names can be kinda spoilerish

I really hope thatā€™s the case

1 Like

I just wondered, how big is possibility that this isnā€™t everything and we get split cour.

Unlikely. They seem to have made it pretty clear that this is all there is.

Are you sure?

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone is for the time being, but I agree that the possibility is at best slim