Ask a Key fan!

Air had more than Kanon ?! No wonder the symbolism in the anime didn’t make sense.

1 Like

Sounds like it… “This page is intended to be a collection of various scenario sizes one would get by extracting an eroge/VN’s Japanese script and making a linecount/KB count on it.” I would assume that just means all lines in it regardless of content or where it appears.

Also @Kotarou yeah the line to episode ratio in air is really crunched, I remember doing some vague math and if clannad was the same lines to anime episode ratio as air it would of been 20 episodes long… That info was actually what got me to really want to read air.

1 Like

Ohh, I should read Air. I’ll just wait and see if they ever localize it though. Didn’t someone in the Kaza Community say something about Jun Maeda not liking how Air ended ?

I dunno about that. AIR has like the best ending of any Key work :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was he didn’t like how confused people were with it or something? I remember reading something like that but not sure where.

Hmm… Wonder how that works. Kanon and Air use a different format to the others, as does Rewrite. Litbus has a lot of minigame stuff too.

This might be unrelated to a certain extent, but has anyone made a story, that was inspired by Key ? Like a story of their own they wish to publish someday.

Do you mean a fanfiction…?

No, like, your own story. Like, pretending it was the next Key visual novel. A story that you made up, doesn’t have to do with any characters in Key’s previous games. A totally fresh idea that was inspired from Key.

[quote=“Kotarou, post:173, topic:131”]
This might be unrelated to a certain extent
[/quote]It kinda is, thank you for recognizing that, but I’ll answer you anyways.

All writers take inspiration from many other authors and sources, so I’m positive someone has. Ryukushi07, for example, has publicly reported several times that he has been heavily inspired by Key. And we’ve discussed in other places around the forum about how Key and their style has been very influential in the VN industry in general.

1 Like

Where can I find the Nagisa wallpaper that’s on the main page? If there are more could cool wallpapers like this could you guys maybe link them? Thank you!

You mean the one to the side? That’s just a CG from the vn.

In the anime “Little Busters! - EX” on episode 8, during Kanata’s story, there’s a piano song that plays near the beginning, about 4 minutes in. It plays when Kanata is talking to that one girl about her Futaki family, then Haruka overhears, then it plays when Haruka starts talking. Does anyone know the title of that track ? I mean, I’m guessing that it’s part of the LB Original Soundtrack, but I’m really not fond of the false attempts, since some OST’s, the first part, you have a piano part, then the rest of the song is battle themed music, and vise versa.

And for Harmonia, do we know for sure Rei is voiceless, or is it just a speculation ? Since Key did give the Junker dude from Planetarian a voice, and they also did give Kotarou a voice actor for Terra.

It’s called “Days of tears and lilies” and its actually from the Little Busters! Refrain Original Soundtrack, which was produced specifically for the Refrain (and apparently EX) anime. It wasn’t in the VN.

As for Harmonia, while, no, they did not specifically say that Rei wouldn’t be voiced, the fact that they announced the other voice actors and did not announce one for him is pretty telling imo. Also, most Key games have voiceless protagonists, only adding in voices in perspective switches, etc.

Ohh, thanks Yerian ! That song has been in my mind for a long time :smiley:

1 Like

Yes like that one. But where can I find it?

This isn’t exactly rocket science we’re dealing with here.

This website doesn’t actually use a full wallpaper Adrian, it’s just this image on the side of a white background. If you’re not tech-savy then message me your desktop’s resolution and I can easily make a wallpaper version for you.

Other Clannad wallpapers can be found pretty easily with a google search.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about CG in general. I was looking for that exact image that’s all. You don’t have to be a dick about it.

You wanted the picture of Nagisa to make a wallpaper, didn’t you? The, yes, you are looking for the CGs. You just google it, throw it in any image editing program ever to enlarge the background, and you’re done.

1 Like