Ask a Key fan!

Can someone explain what Creamy Kagarin is ?

Itā€™s part of a joke ending for Rewrite. Specifically, Creamy Kagarin is a joke about Kagari promoting a spin-off series starring her as a magical girl.

2 Likes

Is Komariā€™s hair from LB peach, tan or ???

Itā€™s blond.

Are you sure ? Her hair doesnā€™t look blonde compared to Misuzu, Shizuru, Saya, Yusa, the other Yusa, etc.

Thatā€™s still blond in my opinion. There arenā€™t really many varied regularly used hair colour names.

1 Like

Itā€™s blond, but a more brown-ish shade, and not golden blond like the characters you mentioned.

1 Like

Scientifically blonde hair is defined by a low level of eumelanin (though thatā€™s not the definition youā€™d find in a dictionary) which is certainly observable in Komari. Itā€™s perfectly accurate to call her a blonde, but some people like to be more specific about the shades of light hair. Iā€™d call it sandy blonde hair.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s more to Blonde than just bright yellow :stuck_out_tongue: Blonde could be white, or it could be a light gingerā€¦ Or just a brighter brown.

Looks like more of a Strawberry Blonde to me.

1 Like

Is the only Key song sung by a man that one opening from Rewrite?

Thereā€™s YO-SHI-NO. If I think of any others Iā€™ll update this post.

1 Like

Whatā€™s a Key Song? Anything under Key Sounds Label? Anything used in a Key game or anime? Or specifically OPs and EDs?

Anything used in a game or anime.

There was also the Kanon ED if Iā€™m not mistaken. The one used as an ED for the anime. For the full version, thereā€™s a guy rapping for the bridge part of the song if Iā€™m not mistaken.

I thought that was a woman, idk

It wasnā€™t even recorded for Kanon. They just used a popular sample iirc.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to separate the vocals from the instrumental background ? Specifically, for the Harmonia ED ?

1 Like

If you use a software like Audacity, it has a feature for vocal removal. It doesnā€™t work that well but eh, itā€™s aā€™ight

How Many Lines are in Planetarian ? How many pages would it cover if you took all the text from Planetarian, and converted it into a google doc. Estimated.

And does anyone have a picture of Itaru Hinoue. A picture of herself, not a cartoon, or anime/VN/On her page character she designed. A real live picture of her. In class, we have to find a picture of someone we look up to and draw them using shading and all that. I would like to use Hinoue since I admire her art. The evolution of Kanonā€™s CGā€™s and art and especially Moe, compared to Harmonia is astounding in a 15 year gap.

Hinoue really dislikes having her picture taken. That is why you never see her face floating around the interwebs.

1 Like