Ask a Key fan!

:confused: I will find Hinoue pictures one day !

If you do, the VisualArtā€™s gestapo will find you and silence you pretty quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I already found one. If you just type up her name and add artist to the end, you can find her.

Oh yeah I guess they did release an official picture of her for her Anime Expo panel

is there a soundtrack for the 1st beat of Angel Beats (excluding ā€œHolyā€) ? I heard an ost called ā€œStill hereā€ from Angel Beats! -1st beat- which is on YouTube, and it sounded beautiful.

As of right now (afaik) there are no plans to release a new OST. Something along the lines of ā€œthere arent enough new tracks to merit an entire new release.ā€ From what Iā€™ve heard, the new tracks are really great tho

1 Like

I know this might not be the right place to ask this, but I donā€™t see any other forum where I can ask this. I have to do a project where I need to draw a big picture to express that Iā€™ve matured and grew from September (when I started the art class) to the end of January (where second semester starts and I donā€™t have art anymore) so for the project, I wanted to draw anime. We canā€™t plagiarize meaning I canā€™t draw anyone like Akane, or Shizuru, etc. I was thinking about Hinoueā€™s moe she used in Harmonia and Holy Breaker. Would using that moe be counted as plagiarizing or not ? If I added the moe, with the character I made up.

What do you mean by ā€œHinoueā€™s moe?ā€ Do you mean like her artstyle, her character designs or what?

Hinoueā€™s moe. The stuff she puts in her charactersā€™ eyes.

Youā€™re using ā€œmoeā€ as a noun. That doesnā€™t make sense. Are you talking about the rounded white square in her eye design? In that case, thatā€™s part of her artstyle, but almost every anime artist has some variation on that.

http://imgur.com/OqdpHeI

2 Likes

Basically the eyes. But the Harmonia eyes to be exact. So would it count as plagiarism ?

For art, the line between what counts as copying someone and being inspired by them is very thin. But for an assignment about portraying your own growth, itā€™s probably best to use as much of your own stuff as possible. Itā€™s really hard to say, and it would most likely be easier for you to ask you instructor about this.

2 Likes

Thanks ! And another question if anyone can answer. In episode 24 of Kanon 06, during the scene where Mai and Yuichi are talking (I canā€™t say whatā€™s exactly happening because itā€™s a spoiler), thereā€™s an OST that plays. Does anyone know the title ?

Why donā€™t you redraw what you first created? Thatā€™s a good way to show progression.

If youā€™re cloning the style, thatā€™d generally be labelled as inspirationā€¦ Unless you are tracing or something.

Do you mean Umaretate no Kaze? Itā€™s the 06 version.

Is there any reason why Hand with Blood sounds really similar to Spica? Also, are there any other Key songs like that?

Both of the songs are composed by Jun Maeda. Itā€™s not something new when music composers make a new song and use one of their old compositions for it. For example, in the pop song ā€œDominoā€ by Jessie J, the composers and makers of that song also composed and made Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato, and the chorus sounds pretty similar.

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ thats not even, like, reusing. Its literally the same track, title and all XD

1 Like