Anime Expo 2015

If I do make it there, a meetup would be fun~

tbh, I wasn’t really looking at what all they were advertising outside of Key. Figured I’d just check it all out once there. ^_^;

2 Likes

I’m going the final two days✌️

1 Like

Oh geez they have physical copies of the When They Cry games…!

If anyone attending is willing to get and send me a copy of those, I’d appreciate it a lot~

I’m heading out fro AX last moment. i want to meet Itaru and Ryukishi07 :slight_smile: love both Key and Ryukishi’s works.

I am going, It doesn’t look like they have announced the key panel yet, or whatever panel Itaru hinoue will go to, I’ll be at both of ryukishi’s panels too though. Probably some sort of meetup while we are waiting in line or get out of the panel? no idea how that would work but…

1 Like

I’m working on housing atm, so I don’t know if I’ll be there; but if I am, yes! Maybe dinner at some point with all the Kaza chaps? We’ll talk more when it gets closer.

1 Like

Maybe she’d just be at the sales booth, signing copies of white clover? Who knows XD

nah it sounds like you gotta pay up 950 for a “kakejinku” which is signed… that is a steep price but but but… omg. Well if it happens to sell out before I get there then I don’t have to decide! Else that is gotta be a hard choice for me lol.

I’ll be attending Anime Expo. I live close by and I have a hotel so it won’t be too much of hassle for me. I will be going to most Visual Novel related Anime panels. including Itaru Hinoue’s panel (if it ever gets announced on the schedule!). I am also attending the Fate Stay Night:UBW event/concert too! So I hope to see other Kazamatsuri people there!?

1 Like

I’m going too!! It says in her guest announcement from AX that she would be doing signatures and have a panel. It will probably be at a certain time though for signatures and you will probably need to buy something at the booth ti get a signature. I hope they announce the panel soon :confused: AX scheduling is freaking horrible.

*EDIT: They have her autograph session and panel times up :3 Going to have to wake up early for the autograph!!!

1 Like

I’ll officially be going! Tickets and all. I should arrive Thursday and leave Sunday/Monday. Any ideas for when y’all would like to meet up? I’m free…literally the whole time, lol.

1 Like

Assuming it isn’t during an autograph session, a Key-related presentation/event, or during the Project Anime Networking Reception, I will most likely be available.

I’d like to join, but my vacation starts at the 25th .-.
might join next year :3

http://sched.co/3lXd

So, it’s come to my attention that the reporter I tasked with representing Kazamatsuri.org at Anime Expo will no longer be attending, so I’m going to tackle this a bit differently.

All of you guys attending! I know most of you are new to the site or don’t post much, but when you see Key or Sekai Project, consider telling them you’re a Kazamatsuri.org member! It’d be awesome if they could really get a feel that we have a big international presence of passionate Key fans. They must know our name!

And please, share your experience in this topic! If anybody decides to do a lengthy event report, I may even consider promoting it with our social media accounts.

@Clannad_Man, I may take you up on your earlier offer if you’re still interested. I’m sure you’d be able to produce a very comprehensive event report for our community.

2 Likes

Consider it done. I intend to attend all the KEY-related panels, presentations, and events, and it would be my pleasure to provide everyone with a quality report. Hopefully the Kaza members in attendance can meet up for a group photo as well!

1 Like

That’d be pretty amazing, and definitely something I’d like to see! Here’s hoping everyone from Kaza will be able to find each other :smiley:

How are we going to find each other we need a plan fast lol. Probably while we are waiting for the panel to start we can somehow find each other. Probably the easiest way would to have some sort of piece of paper stuck to me or somebody that just says kazamatsuri.org on it. Like on your shirt or backpack just during the line of the panel. I’ll probably be there 1hr - 30 mins early cause I gotta make sure I get in. Maybe that’ll work lol? It’s still gonna be somewhat hard to find each other I think cause there will be quite a bit people there.

edit also does anyone have any idea how early you should get there to get a signature. I know its slim chance but I would kick myself if I didn’t try lol.

While it would be nice to meet for a panel/presentation to start, it will probably be too hectic for us to find one another if we would be meeting for the first time. I would like to offer an alternate proposal.

Based off of the KEY-related schedule I created, the time with the most availability would be on Friday evening. If we can confirm amongst the Kaza attendees that we will all be available, we can select a location at or near the convention center to meet up at and go from there. We can also describe what clothing we will be wearing and perhaps link to a photo of us in it so we will know who/what to look out for. On Friday evening, I will either be in a suit or in a KEY t-shirt, probably my ‘REBIRTH’ one. I doubt I’ll be too hard to spot!

Out of curiosity, is there something in particular you (or anyone else) is looking to have Hinoue sign? I’m always curious to hear what treasures others offers for signing!

1 Like

Iam just going to be lamester and bring my little busters PE unless I get the art book, both will probably will be sold out since Iam probably going to get my badge sometime mid day since the wait is long and I have to fly there same day. All the other stuff I have are figures and the other games. There is two autograph times and only 1 I can go to so I probably won’t get it but you never know.