Angel Beats! - Visual Novel General Discussion

I find a caption for that CG: “Hisako talked to Iwasawa about her past”. I thought that I will unlock that CG in Iwasawa’s route, but I can’t. I have tried many ways to finish route Iwasawa, I still can’t find that CG. :frowning:

I thought the same, but I unlocked that CG after Iwasawa disappears during common route.

Really? Thanks, I will try~

I have a question for those who’ve finished it. Can you tell me, without spoiling as much as you can, what ‘Next Beat’ is?

After you unlock 3 main route, game will unlock Next beat route, which adapted to ep 11 in anime

1 Like

So this game DOES have a fourth route? Interesting…

Also, you should probably spoiler-tag that appropriately just in case people don’t want to know.

And at the end of Next Beat says (I don’t know if it’s a spoiler) “To be Continued”.

Ohhmmm… You should visit Hisako everytime you can. When she isn’t in the map, you should visit Iwasawa.

An advice: The first time you visit Hisako, she will ask you to leave and you should leave.

Everytime I try to meet Hisako, she doesn’t want me to come? I choose to leave immediately but this way doesn’t work.

Not only a fourth route, you will find a new different way of development of this world. This will answer for some secrets in anime :slight_smile: really interesting

2 Likes

Consider me intrigued. I need to finish this thing!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

That route’s a general pain to finish though–gone through a dozen common routes before I could miraculously complete it.

Frankly I’m not even sure what the conditions are, haha

I have finished 98% :’)

Still can’t unlock this CG to finish 100% :’( Do you unlock it?

I’m just taking a guess, but maybe thats from Day Game? Where Hinata could disappear?

Sorry for not responding earlier.

If you still don’t get it, I made a walkthrough to get Hisako’s CG:

http://pastebin.com/T9PNBqRN

To get Hinata’s CG, you should visit Matsushita the first days. I can make a guide too.

Yeah :smiley: I need a guide for Hinata CG too :smiley:
Really thanks for your help :smiley:

As far as I played (98% CG), Hinata didn’t disappear in Yui route, still remained with SSS to help everybody (same as anime). Possibly, he disappeared when he could catch the ball in baseball match with some choices in VN?

If he catches the ball, your team win. His real regret is another.

In Iwasawa route, first regret of hers is that she can’t sing anymore, so after singing My song, she disappeared. But at the end, her regret is changed to having happy family? So is the regret can changed?

You have a good point :open_mouth:

mmmmm I think Iwasawa’s regret was always to have a happy family, but she found peace when she sang “My Song”. So, the regret isn’t probably so important, but they find happiness.

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this question but did any of you used VNR while playing the game?
Cuz I’m tryin to read with that helping me but I can’t get it to work. It syncs with the game but then there’s no subs at all. It worked fine with the trial version so I’m not sure what’s going on. Can someone help me out here?