Angel Beats! Season 2 Confirmed!

Yes.

You didn't read that wrong.

After many years of want with no new content in the Angel Beats! universe, the fans can finally get more of that wonderful Yui-nyan they so desire. Ignored no longer, tried and true fans of this magnificent series are set to be blessed with

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/angel-beats-season-2-confirmed-2/
5 Likes

aww yuussssss

You’re gonna really hurt some poor people.

1 Like

I don’t know what to think of the idea of an Angel Beats! sequel. I’m totally down for a remake or even a prequel, but a second season doesn’t feel right to me.

bullymatsuri

rip cashuls

2 Likes

Let’s just chill with this April Fool’s stuff.

1 Like

So this IS just a joke? sigh of relief

Yup, there’s still March in my timezone, almost had me.

So, to balance things out, Key will be adding three times the cast with new characters designed by Itaru Hinoni’s moe.

Rude. :frowning:

But, yeah, making fun of people who don’t use the term moe properly aside, that picture was pretty lol. As was the thought of it being made by Toei.

2 Likes

Yeah part of me didn’t want to do namedrops I don’t really agree with some sentiments towards- that’s a weird sentence…- I figured BAH HUMBUG APRIL FUNSIES.

April 1st anyway =))

I think this place is a little too excited about April Fools.

nice meme

1 Like

You can never have enough april fools!

I always knew angel beats didn’t have enough characters

4 Likes

Toei Animation is handing the second season?! I’m surprised it wasn’t P.A. Works. Are they too busy doing Tomoyo After?

Oh goody ! I’ll be crying buckets now because Toei’s doing it :fukowa: I heard Toei just got a big budget from Aniplex and has QUALITY animation for Angel Beats! how exciting !!!

3 Likes

Itaru Hinoni

:sweat_smile:

At first I didn’t believe it but then I saw that oncept art and I’m like “Wow, yeah, that’s a totally legit Toei animation work!”

I’m personally hyped for more yui-nyan :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I almost caught myself with this xD But thanks for the april fools joke :stuck_out_tongue: Lol.